My beautiful omega

With Taegi and Namjin.....

Yoongi and Namjoon were following Taehyung and Jin.

They grabbed their mate's hands dragged them with them in different places to talk in privacy.

With Taegi......

Yoongi was dragging Taehyung with him who was trying to remove his hand from Yoongi's grip but no avail.

"Leave my hands you asshole." Taehyung said.

Yoongi was enjoying Taehyung's cursing cause at least he was saying something to him even though it was cursing and didn't say anything.

After arriving in a isolated place Yoongi loosened his grasp from Taehyung's hand who immediately snatched his hand from Yoongi's hand.

"Why did you bring me here?" Taehyung asked being irritated.

"I want to apologize to you" Yoongi said.

"I don't want to hear your apologize and let me go i have many things to do rather than wasting my time on you." Taehyung said.

Taehyung's words hurted Yoongi but deep down he knew he deserved this more than this.

"I know i have done so many wrong things to you which are countless but now i have understood my mistakes and want to make it up for you and our pup." Yoongi said.

"Our pup. Did you ever considered him as your pup. You didn't even scent him once and you are saying our pup how ridiculous."

"You are a jerk who only thinks about himself and consider omegas below him."

Taehyung was purposely cursing Yoongi to see his reaction but was shocked seeing him taking his all cursing without saying anything but Taehyung masked his shock immediately.

He wanted to test Yoongi.

"You are a egoistic bastard who thinks he is everything." Taehyung said.

Yoongi looked down in shame.

"What was Taemin's fault that you never loved him he is just a pup who needs affection from his parents but you never gave him that."

"He used to and still use to cry for you and your love but you never accepted him as your pup just because he is an omega pup."

"You should be ashamed of yourself that you have taken birth from an omega itself."

"Leave me and Taemin aside you never even showed love to your own mother and never listened to her who carried you for nine months gave birth to you and took care of you."

Yoongi was now regretting his deeds too much only if he had showed love to Taehyung and their pup.

"I know i have done so wrong but believe me we were taught like this.
Our father always taught us that alphas are superior and omegas should listen to their alphas."

Taehyung knew it was not totally alpha's fault they were raised like this.

"But now i have understood that omegas and alphas are equal and completes each other." Yoongi said.

"I am really sorry i know my deeds are not forgivable but please give me a chance to prove myself."

"Now there is no use of apology cause you are going to mate someone else."

"Believe i didn't even know when father announced this without telling us."

"Now what are you going to do about this." Taehyung asked.

"I will try to stop this mating but if it doesn't work then we will leave this pack and will live together with our pup."

"What about Jikook and Namjin?" Taehyung asked.

"They will do the same we have already decided."

"But i don't want to part you from your parents."

"Don't worry we will find a way." Yoongi said.

" I promise to love Taemin to the core and teach him how to fight for himself."

"I will teach him to never tolrate anything wrong and always stand up for himself."

"I will never let him mate to someone jerk" Yoongi said possessively.

Yoongi's words made Taehyung laugh and Yoongi was starstruck looking at Taehyung's smiley face which was looking so beautiful.

Yoongi couldn't resist himself and kissed Taehyung's cheeks who blushed by Yoongi's gesture.

"I love you my beautiful omega you are the best thing happened to me and i promise to treat you like a queen."

"Forgive this asshole my omega" Yoongi said.

"I forgive you  my handsome alpha" 
Taehyung said.

They both kissed each other.

Thank You.....

Namjin in next chapter.....