Your pup

Jimin's heat lasted for three days and both him and Jungkook had sex non stop. At first Jimin tried to make Jungkook  understand but he didn't listen to him.

It's not like Jimin hated getting pregnant rather he loved pups so much and always wanted to be a mother but he didn't want have a pup  who is unloved by his father.

He didn't want his pup to have fate like Taemin whom Yoongi never loved and always blamed that because of him he will lose his head alpha position.

Three days ago that night....

Jungkook hovered over Jimin and smirked who was in pain.

Jungkook was about to kiss him when Jimin stopped him.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked irritated by Jimin's behavior.

"Would you love if i give birth to the omega pup?" Jimin asked.Why are you asking me this question.

"Just answer me alpha would you love?"

"No. I want an alpha pup." Jungkook answered and Jimin lost all his hope.

Jimin tried to push Jungkook even though he was in heat and his omega was saying to submit to the alpha but he was not ready.

He tried to be brave like Taehyung but next thing jungkook beat him abd and forced himself on Jimin.

Back to the present....

In the morning of fourth day Jimin was so exhausted and badly bruised.
Jungkook was still not stopping and was again kissing his neck.

"Alpha i am exhausted please stop." Jimin said in low voice.

"Don't you dare to tell me what i have to do." Jungkook spat angrily.

After one round again Jungkook left jimin and ordered him to make breakfast not caring about Jimin's condition.

With Taegi....

Taehyung was feeding Taemin when Yoongi entered in their room sensing his father's presence Taemin made grabbing hands toward Yoongi but Yoongi totally ignored their presence.

"Alpha can you please hold Taemin he wants you to hold him." Taehyung  said.

"I don't care you were the one who gave birth to this pup now handle him." Yoongi said.

"But alpha he is not only mine pup it's yours as well and a pup need their alpha parents scent as well." Taehyung said.

"It is not mine who knows it can be someone else's pup." Yoongi.

And next thing happed is Taehyung slapped Yoongi in anger.

"Are you out of your mind?" Taehyung asked.

"How dare you slap me you filthy bitch." Yoongi said and grabbed Taehyung's hairs and slapped him again and again.

After beating Taehyung Yoongi left angrily.

"You will regret your actions one day."
Taehyung thought.

Thank you....