Never change

After one month.....

In Alpha Jeon's room......

"I have been noticing Jungkook you that you are getting soft for your omega and let me remind you that you are an alpha that omega can't control you." Alpha Jeon said.

Jungkook got angry hearing those words and said "he is not controlling me its my responsibility to take care of my pregnant mate."

"Wow now you have started talking to your father like this."Alpha Jeon said angrily.

"Don't forget i am your father you can't talk to me like this and i didn't expect that from you be alpha enough look at Namjoon and Yoongi they are better than you."Alpha Jeon said.

This time Jungkook got angry on Jimin that because of him his father compared him with his brothers.

Not knowing that this thing will cost him so much one day.

Jimin entered while holding tray of cups of tea.
He was serving everyone tea and when it was Jungkook's turn he threw the tea on Jimin and Jimin's feet got burn.

Jimin shouted in pain.

"What do you think you can control me huh remember you are just an useless omega who can only carry pups" Jungkook said and slapped him hard.

Please don't hit me i am pregnant jimin said in trembling voice.

I fuckin don't care let me remind you again that if you can't give me an alpha pup then i will mate someone else.

Jimin's heart broke hearing Jungkook's word he had thought that Jungkook would change but he was wrong.

Jungkook was about to hit again when someone caught his hands in mid and that someone was Taehyung.

Are you crazy you are beating your pregnant mate who is carrying your pup.

This time Yoongi stood up and pulled Taehyung and said "who are you to come between huh."

Alpha Jeon was sitting and was watching all the drama happening and was smirking.

Yoongi was about slap Taehyung when Jin caught his hands.

Namjoon was about to say something when Jin cut him in middle.

Don't you dare to say anything i was wrong to believe all the time that there is problem in me but i was wrong  iam totally fine it is you who have problem.

It was always you that didn't use to have your rut properly but you only blamed me but healer had confirmed i have no problem.

"How dare you" Namjoon said angrily.

"Don't you dare to say anything to Jin." now it was Omega Jeon who said that.

Why are you coming between them Alpha Jeon said.

Why? "i am their mother i will stop my sons if they are doing something wrong."

"Don't forget you are an omega don't come in alpha's matter."

I will come i gave birth to them i have full rights and don't forget your mother was also an omega without her you wouldn't have been here. Omega Jeon said.

I should have stopped them before i failed as a mother.

Thank you.....