Chapter 15

A/N: Surprise! This is the second last chapter of this mini fic! I hope you enjoy!

Unfortunately, Liam's schedule for this week didn't allow him to avoid Brett as much as he would have liked, with lacrosse practice today, the scrimmage tonight and a game tomorrow, his plate was full of Brett appearances.

Practice started okay; the pair happy to avoid each other as they practiced some drills. Then Justin had to open his mouth, like he always did. "You two still banging?"

"Go to hell Justin," Liam spat back, turning to walk away when Justin grabbed his arm, "let go of me!"

Brett heard them, due to his supernatural hearing he rushed over. "Is there a problem here?" Liam snatched his hand back and shook his head, his gaze low as he averted Brett's protective gaze.

"We were just discussing how much you like to suck dick," Justin snickered, his voice loud enough that other teammates turned their head, "isn't that right Liam?"

"Go to hell," Liam said, his eyes full of hatred and hurt. "Just leave me the fuck alone, I don't want anything to do with you- with either of you."

"You still want him, don't ya Bretty boy," Justin taunted, earning a shove back from Brett. "Oh, come on Brett, don't be like that." His hands raised defensively, "it's obvious you still do,"

"I don't," Brett snapped, feeling his control slipping as his fangs fought to push through. "You don't know a fucking thing, shut up!"

"Is there a problem here?" one of the teammates asked, and before Justin could speak Brett threw the ball at Liam, hitting him in the rib.

"What the hell?" Liam groaned, picking the ball up and throwing it back at Brett. He knew Brett didn't want to be outed but he didn't need to hurt him, "what's your problem this time?"

"Nobody asked for your opinion," Brett snickered, despite the aching pressure in his chest that was presumably coming from his wolf.

Brett jogged over to Liam and pushed him back, "don't fuck up the scrimmage tonight," he said pointing a finger in Liam's face. The younger boy swatted his hand away, not liking jhow close they were.

"Fuck off," Liam spat.

Brett rolled his eyes but jogged away as practice came to an end,Liam spotted Mason on the bleaches and jogged towards him. "What was his deal?" Mason asked with a frown, confused by Brett's attitude.

"It's Justin," Liam groaned, hating the other guy more and more. "He won't stay out of our fucking business and now he's just making it worse."

"I think it's about to get worse..." Mason said referring to the scrimmage tonight, "who knows though, it might be okay at the after party?"

"I'm not going to that," Liam said shaking his head.

-

The scrimmage was against Beacon Hill's cyclones but thankfully it was on their school grounds, meaning Liam didn't have to travel or worry about getting a lift home since his parents couldn't make it.

He had tried to focus on the game but with Justin and Brett continuously pushing him around, giving him shitty passes and getting in his way it led to him losing several balls and passes.

"Liam what the hell?" Justin said but his smirk remained on his face, he had just tossed Liam the ball but he knew Liam wouldn't be able to reach it.

After the scrimmage it was no shock that they had lost, it was more surprising the way everyone was blaming Liam. "How was that my fault? You didn't pass it to me properly!"