Chapter 15

Kain

I spent the whole week in Paris for fashion week and had a great time showing up to shows. I spent the days getting fitted into outfits, hanging with celebrities who I didnt even like. I was glad to see Rosie arrive and we spent the rest of the week together sitting front side at the shows, going out for dinners and drinks. Julian couldnt come unfortunately and neither could Kai and Roman who were preparing for their last game of the season.

My last night, I got royally fucked up with Rosie and some other friends as we went our and had a great time. It dawned on me that my great time was now coming to an end when I woke up in a girls hotel room.

I look around and see she was naked and wasnt wearing any fucking clothes. Her blonde hair spread across the pillow and I recognize she was a model. I recognized her more from the fucking magazines than last night. What the fuck did I have.

I grab my clothes sliding out the bed and get dressed leaving the room. Fuck... I say as it came back to me. I got so drunk and fucked up, I remember taking her back to the hotel and her lips on mine. I remember fucking her and the thought made me feel dirty..

"Fuck fuck fuck..." I say as I leave the hotel room finding my phone in my pocket. "Rosie." I say as she answers.

"Kain you fucking idiot." She says. "You left with that model didnt you? I couldnt find you anywhere... this girl than told me you took that model back to her hotel room."

"Rosie stop screaming. I cant remember any of this happening, I was fucked up. I remember now I guess fuck fuck fuck..."

"Come back to the hotel." She says sighing. "Im getting ready to leave... the jet is ready."

"Im coming." I say sighing.

Flying back to New York was hell. I was so anxious about Zara finding out what a fuck up I have been... we were so good. I called her every minute I had... we were so good. I was such a fucking idiot. Maybe I should just stop... because clearly I didnt fucking deserve her. All the fucking attention and girls always in my face made me just lose control and forget everything but how my fucking dick works.

Rosie was icing me out and I felt horrible on another level. I felt even worse because the couple nights I was supposed to be away, lasted a bit longer than planned so I had missed the game and unfortunately Roman and Kai's team lost.

As I have returned home, Zara was on the sofa and got up.

"Hey." She smiles looking genuinely happy to see me. She looked beautiful as always, in dark jeans and a black cropped top. Her hair was falling down in waves down her back.

"Hey." I say as she walks over hugging me. "Miss me?" I ask her and she smiles letting go. "I missed you so much." She says as I bend down to meet her lips.

"I got you some stuff." I say as I hand her the bag in my hand. "You did?" She says smiling as she skips to the sofa sitting down.

"Oh my God." She says as she opened the first one. They were Louboutin heels not even out yet. She pulls out the smaller bag with a Chanel purse in it. Some of her favourite Marc Jacob perfume and a diamond necklace. "Kain..." She says as she went through it all..

"I love you." She says as she gets up kissing me. "Youre the best boyfriend ever."

I wasnt sure I was... 

"I missed you." I say.

Zara had kissed my lips and pulled me down. "You wanna show me how much?" She asks. She takes my hand and I follow her upstairs.

"I saw all the pictures of you at Fashion Week." She smiles as she takes my shirt off. Her fingers run over my chest and my tattoos. "You looked so sexy." She says making me chuckle. "I loved that blue jumper you wore. The Dior one."