Chapter 25

Zara

I walk into the penthouse hoping to see Kain. Ive been so out of the loop its unreal. Nearly three weeks I havent seen or spoken to anyone... I hid because I had to come to terms with my situation.

Call me selfish, who knows but I cant be carrying a child right now. Im freaking 21? Im not in a position to be responsible.

Kain's been surprisingly patient which worries me. Maybe he got bored and moved on... he text me last to find him when I was ready..

I only told Zade of what I done. It was late in my pregnancy so it was a lot harder it turned out to be. I was better now and felt myself again.

I walk up the stairs and find Kain in his closet pulling a tshirt over his head. "Hey." I say and he looks at me. "Zara.." He says. I loved his closet. It was the size of my old apartment. Had a sofa in there and everything.

"Miss me?" I say as he walks up to me. He pulls me in kissing my lips. I missed him. He breaks the kiss and just looks at me. "Whats been going on?" He asks as his eyes search for mine. I found comfort in them.

"Do you wanna take me for dinner before I head to work tonight?" I ask him and he nods.

"I was just on my way out. Were all having dinner." He says. "The Ivy."

"Fancy. Not sure if I am dressed for that." I say looking at my outfit. I was wearing a short black body con dress and heels. "You look great." Kain says as his fingers go through my hair.

I pull him out the closet and kiss his lips again. His fingers trail my body and he pushes my dress up a little. I stop his hand and break the kiss. His lips trail to my neck and he kisses me everywhere making me weak in my legs as my heart beat is in my throat.

"Kain." I say.

"Hmm."

"We need to talk." I tell him. He looks at me and I sit down on the side of his bed.

"Im no longer pregnant." I tell him.

"What?" He says. "I made the decision.. were not parent material. We.. we hold on by a thread sometimes..."

Kain just stared at me. "Is that why you been ignoring me?"

"I wasn't ignoring you. It was hard. I needed time."

"But you didn't need me..." He says. "I dont want you to see me as sad little Zara. I dont need this. Ive been sad and upset for months now.."

"Look Zara you know I support whatever decision but damn, what is this? You cant just go MIA on me and ditch me. Me wondering where we stand? What is this? Are we back together are we not? I do not fucking understand? Im tired of chasing you up and down. If you do not want to be with me just say so." He says staring at me. He looked genuinely sad and hurt..

"I didnt mean to hurt you Kain. Im sorry." I say. "I want to be together without the lies and you fucking other girls."

"Okay done. I want you to be able to tell me what the fuck is going on." He says.

"Okay done." I say and he walks over pulling me up. "Move back home please..." He says as he tilts my chin. "Please?"

"Okay." I say and he nods. "I think Zade wants me out desperately anyway. Hes tired of sneaking girls into his own apartment."

"You mean Rosie?" He says

"What?" I say confused. He looks at me as if he shouldn't have said that. "What does Rosie and Zade have to do with each other?"

"You missed a lot. I guess." He says. "Julian broke up with Rosie at your club. Somehow her and Zade got together that night and I watched him leave her apartment." He tells me as he puts his shoes on.