Chapter 29

Zara

"Im third wheeling this.. this whatever this is?" I say as I sat on Zade's couch next to Hannah and Zade who had sat down with a bowl of popcorn.

"Eh? Whatever this is?" Zade asks and I look at him. "As in a relationship? My girlfriend?"

"Just wanted to hear you say it?" I say taking the bowl as Hannah laughs at me. So weird seeing her as Zade's girlfriend? But I loved them together. They had their weird jokes and laughed constantly making me laugh at their stupidity. She had Zade reading a book making me laugh even more.

It was gross watching them kiss I have to admit.

"Anyway whats happening? This is so boring." I say. "Kain is partying in Miami on our one night off from work this is what were doing?"

"Well we were going to do each other? I dont know why you are here." Zade says throwing popcorns at me. "Ew!" I say and Hannah smacks his chest.

"So youre pissed at your boyfriend and wanna use us to get back at him?" Zade says and I nod. "Yes? Lets go to that old bar we used to hang out where casual clothing is allowed in Brooklyn? Where you used to kick me out."

"Casual clothing?" Hannah asks me as she points at the heels I was wearing. "Okay maybe I planned this?"

"Yes. Well lets go then." Hannah says looking at Zade who sighs.  "I like this outfit." She says as she looked at the little cropped denim jacket she wore on top of her black little dress. It was very small and Zade's eyes were on her.

"I should come." He says making me laugh. We end up going to the place and it was a lowkey bar without craziness and chanel dresses.

The gang wasnt doing great. Kain with Younes, Julian and Rosie not talking, Roman was with Samantha and Kai had gone to LA to party. I tried being there for Rosie but she has shut me out. I tried calling and visiting... no answer.

Kain has been blowing up my phone. He should be back by now but havent heard from him funny enough all day. I was getting worried hoping he was okay... I know Younes was always involved in some stupidity.

If I post a few pictures in my little dress he will lose it. I know it was childish messing with him but how can a whole devouted boyfriend end up in Miami to party? 

"I miss coming to this place." I say as I sat down with Hannah. It was a lowkey place and quite dark. We sat in a corner and the music was blasting through the whole place. People here were just wearing hoodies and jeans and nobody gave a fuck about who was here and how important they are. Zade appears with our drinks. He wasnt drinking anymore which was good to see. I didnt like drinking around him but our cocktails he didnt like? He always said why do I need ten sugary drinks to get drunk?

Zade gets up and greets some of his friends. Funny to see the same people hanging around here. "Mr Popular." Hannah says as Zade was having all these conversations.

I see Kain even watched my story of my selfie and do not see the usual response I get where he slides in my DM. What was up with him?

"Youre distracted by something." Hannah says

"Im just pissed offwith  Kain? What else is new." I sigh drinking my cocktail. Zade sits down and put his arm around Hannah who looks at him. New relationships were so cute to see. She looked at him like he saved the world from world hunger. He kisses her and asks her if the drink is okay.

"Yeah mines good too thanks." I say and he chuckles rolling his eyes.

I look around the place and my eye catches a girl walking into the bar with another girl. I didnt recognize her without the red hair at first. I freeze and look at Zade and Hannah who were joking about something and Hannah was giggling.