three

ryan's pov

it's been a few weeks since we start this tutoring session. I started to take notice of thing around her classroom like lyrics to different songs or posters of memes. I didn't take her as the type of woman who listens to j Cole but here's a poster in her classroom that reads:

"you can't be everything to everybody"

she was actually really nice and considerate. I got to know more about her and vice versa. she felt more like a friend to me than a teacher now. cassidy and I were having troubles and I didn't hesitate to confide in ms grande about it. she gave me sound advice that I took and it seemed to be working. maybe I was overreacting about the whole tutoring thing. she didn't make it feel like an obligation, I actually wanted to be there and I would go everyday instead of just the two days. it helped a lot, so much so that I was practically done with catching up. I had like 3/4 assignments left and I was doing well on current assignments.

"ms grandeeeee!" I walked into the classroom after school.

"hi ryan!" she stands up walking up to me. "what's on your agenda today?"

"well I want to work on the essay you assigned, I'm a bit stuck and I need your help." I say, pulling out a chair to sit in. she mirrors me and sits in the chair in front of me.

"woah." I think to myself. I don't know what had gotten into me. I looked at her face admiring her big eyes and perfect nose.

she snapped me out of my trance. "ryan, dude, youre always day dreaming. I fear we don't have time for that today, maybe next time." she jokes, a smile gracing her lips as she slightly chuckles.

I smiled back as I changed the topic, feeling the the butterflies move around in my stomach.

"well you asked this question. I'm not sure what it means." I say, rubbing my hand over my face as I turn my laptop around for her to see.

"mm I see, what is it you don't understand about it?" she says, looking at me with a furrowed brow.

"well I'm," I stuttered. I ran my face from her eyes down to her lips. "God almighty, SNAP OUT OF IT RYAN" I think to myself.

"hey ryan, you're acting a bit strange. is everything okay? you know you can talk to me." she says with a look of concern in her face as she reaches out to touch my hand.

"oh nah I'm fine, I just had a brain fart." I lied. I was totally checking her out but I could never admit that to her or anyone.

"haha okay ryan. but what don't you understand?" ms grande asks again.

I told her my concerns and she explained with relative ease. I understood instantly and began writing.

"let me know if you need my help ryan, I'll be here." she stands up and turns around to walk to her desk.

I cant help but to look at her as she walks away, my God she is beautiful. "This is so wrong. well no, it's just a harmless little thought. but cassidy. I feel guilty even looking at her. I know I'd never go for it, shes my teacher. but I feel like a dirty ass nigga for thinking she's cute."

I occupy with my essay and within 45 minutes I was done. I asked her to look at it and she came over. she leaned over me, putting her hand on the table to support her weight as she looked at the laptop on the desk in front of me.

"she smells so good. like a floral vanilla." I think to myself as i took in a good whiff of her fragrance, unnoticed before she moved away and sat across from me.

"where the fuck has this ryan been for the past two months? this is literally the best essay I've gotten from a student ever." she puts her hands next to her hands and opens her palms. "mind blown."

I chuckle and a huge smile engulfs my face. "language." I say with a mockingly stern look on my face.

she laughs, throwing her hands up like she had been caught.

"um can I ask a question?" I asked, "I've been curious for a long time."

"um okay, go for it." she let out a hesitant giggle.

"how old are you?" I said making direct eye contact with her.

Her face straightens into a frown, "you NEVER ask a lady her age." she switched from her incredibly serious and scary face to a playful one letting out a laugh. "you should have seen your face, you were so spooked. I'm 27."

"dude." I chuckle just turning back to my work.

----------------

once I made it home, I checked my phone. ms grande told me I should start leaving my phone on do not disturb until I got home so I could focus more on my work. I did and it helped. she hasn't given me any bad advice.

I saw a few messages from cassidy. and a few from Jackson.

---
cass💍: hey, let's talk tonight. I miss your voice. 🥺

ryan: you got it princess. I'll call you in 30.

cass💍: making me wait like always. 🙄 jk I love u daddy

---

I scoffed, she knows what I've been doing. well, not really. I did lie. so I can't blame her.

I flip through the rest of my messages opening the next one from Jackson.

---
the jacker 🍆: bro where tf u been. we ain't seen u in weeks. not even at lunch.

ryan: tutoring

the jacker🍆: ms grande must be tutoring you how to fuck.😉

ryan: yo wtf chill. she's my teacher it's really nothing like that

the jacker🍆: nigga I was joking 💀

ryan: not funny

---

I clicked my phone off. I don't know why I got mad. I go into my closet and grab a pair of shorts to sleep in. I get in the shower, thoughts racing. "Why did I get so mad at that? I know he was just joking but I went bad on him." I shrugged it off as I turned the shower off and grab a towel. drying my body and my hair before putting in my shorts and laying in bed.

I pick up my phone to call Cassidy.

ring

ring

ring

"babyyyyyyyy" cassidy says looking into the phone with her lipped poked out.

"princess." I say, mirroring her face.

"I haven't seen you in like a month and we barely been texting. do I need to tell ms grande to go easy on you?" she said, putting her fists up mockingly.

"no baby, it's allll good. I won't be as busy in the near future. then you have all my free time. I might even be able to come to you next week if all goes well." I say, trying to reassure her that everything is okay on my end.

"okay because we've never been this distant. I almost started to think it was over." she laughed.

"never babygirl, I'm yours forever." I reply, giving her a cheeky smile and blowing her a kiss.

"what did I do to deserve you?" she said, mimicking a cry.

" you were you, my love." I said, as I looked at her through my phone.

-----------------------------------------------

anyone bored? drama coming soon.