fourteen

Cassidy's pov

it was about 4am, I reached for Ryan but I didn't feel him next to me. I looked around the room and I saw his Crocs were gone. "huh, where is he?" I said. I then heard the shower running. why would he be taking a shower at 4am tho? I was utterly confused. I heard the water turn off and I decided to pretend to be asleep when he came in. he had a new set of clothes on, well obviously since he just got out of the shower. he kept giggling at his phone, I kept wondering why he was so interested in what was on his phone but I decided not to worry about it until the morning.

after turning and tossing all night thinking where he could have gone, I fully woke up. Ryan was asleep and I saw his hard print through the shorts he was wearing.

"he loves when I wake him up with head.." I remove the covers, slowly starting to stroke him, causing his body to react. I get down to the foot of the bed, slapping his dick on my lips. I can feel him starting to wake up. I place the tip in my mouth, causing his eyes to flutter and a soft moan to escape. he keeps his eyes closed, placing his hand on my head and gripping my hair. I go down, putting him all the way down my throat.

"oh fffffuck Ari." he groans

I take him out of my mouth, startling him fully awake. "who the fuck is Ari?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." he seemed to be confused but he very well could have been lying.

"who's Ari? you called me ari. what is that about?" at this point, I was raising my voice.

"what? that's crazy." he looks at me with a confused look in his eyes.

"well I heard you. who is she?" I raise my voice a little bit.

"you need to chill the fuck out cass. there's no ari." he gets up heading for the bathroom. while he left to the bathroom, I went in his sock drawer to find the pendant. it was gone. he had taken his phone to the bathroom with him, so I checked his messages through his laptop.

I braced myself for the worst. when I opened his laptop, I saw he was getting messages from this random person.

---

5106729472: thank you for yesterday ryan🩷

ryan: you're more than welcome 😘

5106729472: gtg 🥰 byeeee, don't ever forget about me.

Ryan: I could never forget about you.

---

so this is why he was gone.

I decide to scroll up to the messages that confirmed my suspicion. this person texted him at 1am to meet at "their" spot.

I heard Ryan walking down the hall so I closed his laptop and put it back onto the desk. recollecting myself from what I had just read.

"Ryan" I called him.

"yes baby?" he came to me placing a kiss on my lips.

"where did you go last night? I woke up a few times and you weren't there. did you ever come to bed?" I cross my arms over my chest looking up at him.

"oh, I just went on a run. sometimes, if I can't sleep at night I'll just go do that." he says.

this would add up. he got home and took a shower but I know it's a load of bullshit because I saw those messages. I decide to digress and make him believe that I did just that, believe him.

"you promise?" surely if he truly loves me, he won't lie to me.

"I promise princess." he leans down to give me a lasting kiss.