four

😈😈😈

-------------------------------

3 month time jump

it was time for graduation. in the two days I would be graduating. I kept going to ms grande's class to do my work even after I caught up and it helped me stay grounded. i even passed them all with an A+.

Last week, I got to watch Cassidy graduate at Chilton. We've been spending so much time together since we have so much time until we both leave for college. Cassidy had gotten her acceptance letter from Stanford and I was still waiting for mine. I knew I'd receive it soon, my transcript was perfect. My ability to catch up so quickly made it so that point wasn't even in my record. Thanks to ms grande.

technically, finals were over so I didn't need to keep going to school but I did for the last two days until graduation. ms grande was so proud of me. she bragged about me to everyone and how I did it with little to no help. but in reality, if it were any other teacher I would have stopped going after the first week. her presence helped me.

2 days later, Graduation day

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I got up quickly and got in the shower, I had chosen my outfit and shoes the day before. well DAYS before. I need to be in a nice fit when I got my diploma. I get out of the shower drying off everything carefully. I put on my boxers and stood in the mirror to fix my hair. I just push it around with my fingers, making it messy. but it was a neat mess, not like the way my hair usually is.

I put on my clothes and walk down stairs where my family is waiting for me. my dad, my younger sister, and cassidy are coming. marina was stuck in Maine at school but she would have come. anyway I was gonna sell the extra ticket once we got there. a little graduation gift for myself.

"oh ryan, no wonder you took so long. you attempted to do something to that rag on your head." my older sister, marina jokes.

"you know, I hate you." I said walking over to her and pulling her into a hug.

I was definitely shocked to see her but I was more happy she was here than anything. I look over to the left to see Cassidy there.

"and hello my baby, I'm glad you made it." I say, placing my arms around her hips and a kiss on her lips.

she responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and intensifying our kiss.

"AW fuck." Cassidy and I pull away turning around to see my dad looking our way. "I know you do that shit but keep it from under my roof. And right in front of your sisters? Have you no Shame boy?" my dad rolls his eyes, going in the closet to grab something.

cassidy and I chuckle at him as he goes into the closet, pulling out ryan's cap and gown. it was navy blue, so he wore navy blue 11's with black slacks and a black button up. "put this on before she strips you out of that." my dad laughs as he hands me my cap and gown.

cassidy drops her jaw mockingly as I put on my cap and gown.

"my boy." my dad pulls me into an embrace. "I'm so proud of you kid. youve been through so much and i-" he starts turning red and tearing up, causing him to turn around to recompose himself. once he calmed down a bit, he turned back around. "I don't deserve a son like you man." he pulls me back into an embrace and pats my back. we were both on the brink of tears when my little sister decided to chime in.

"dad! he's literally late. can we do this after he actually graduates?" my younger sister Reyna had emerged from the kitchen holding her hands into a shrug.

we all walked out of the door. I took my car and drove with cassidy because we might go somewhere afterwards. my sister's drove with my dad.

we made it to my school gym where the graduation was being held. it looked so different than how it usually does but I was used to it since we had rehearsed what to do today like 20 million times. this time there were hundreds of people and outfits that made it official and nerve wreaking.