fifty five

When Sasuke arrived back home after his shopping trip with Ayame for Naruko's needed items, he was confused when he couldn't find Naruko anywhere inside the house. "Maybe she went outside?" He wondered.

He heard voices coming from the back garden so he placed the paper bags of shopped items on the table and went to inspect the garden. When he arrived there, the sight before him made him green with envy.

There was Naruko resting in the arms of their teacher, Kakashi, looking quite content, as if it was just them in the world. Kakashi was stroking her hair gently and had a look of affection in his eye.

Sasuke clenched his hands to his sides. "Naruko!" He called, trying to maintain calmness in his voice to hide his irritation.

Naruko lifted herself slightly from Kakashi and smiled at the sight of him, which eased Sasuke a bit. "Sasuke you're back!" She jumped out of Kakashi's arms and walked towards him. Sasuke frowned when he noticed the blood stain on her crotch area, and the dried blood trail down her legs.

"Where did you go?" Naruko asked.

"I bought you stuff you'll need, for your menstruation" Sasuke explained. "It's in the kitchen, come on"

The blonde and the dark haired entered the house, followed closely behind by Kakashi. He felt immensely disappointed and a bit annoyed that Naruko was no longer in his embrace, her scent filling his senses.

During the walk down the hall, Sasuke looked over his shoulder and threw Kakashi an equally irritated look, Sharingan eyes momentarily activating, almost like he was challenging him.

Kakashi could almost roll his eye and laugh.

When they got to the kitchen, Naruko went ahead and pulled out all the necessities Sasuke bought for her from the paper bags. While doing so, Sasuke explained to her what she needed to do with each one and how each functioned.

"Thanks Sasuke, you're a life saver" Naruko grins. "You're still gonna be a teme in my eyes though, but it's the good kind!" She teased.

"I bought you everything you would need for your menstruation and you call me a teme? Talk about ungrateful" Sasuke grumbled rolling his eyes. "I said it was the good kind" Naruko reminded. "There's no such thing as a-"

"Oh hey what does this do?"

Sasuke eyed the object in her hand and blushes, Kakashi almost laughed. "A tampon" Sasuke mumbled. "Huh?" Naruko tilted her head to the side, inspecting the small plastic object in her hand.

Sasuke embarrassedly explained how to use the tampon, causing Naruko to laugh at his red face.

Kakashi couldn't hold it in and laughed a long with her.

Sasuke scowled and stormed out of the house, not appreciating being laughed at for his embarrassment.

"When I get back Kakashi better be out of the house!" He said angrily before slamming the door shut.

"Wait Sasuke! You just got back! Haha!" Naruko called after him.

"Let him go, he'll need some time to cool off" Kakashi said with a chuckle. He turned to Naruko with suggestive smile behind his mask. "I'm feeling generous today, would you like me to treat you to ramen Naruko?"

"That sounds great!" Naruko cheered. "But first I gotta shower again, I feel gross being covered in vaginal blood" she laughs.

"Y-you shouldn't call it that in front of other males Naruko" Kakashi warned with a cough.

"Oh sorry, does that make you uncomfortable?" Naruko asked. Kakashi sighed, really this girl can be such a vixen yet at the same time so innocent. "It's not about whether or not I'm uncomfortable Naruko, it's about the appropriateness. You're a girl so you should be more careful about the words that come out of your mouth and the way you behave around boys. Words like vaginal for example, perverts might....take advantage of you" he explained.

"A pervert like you" HE whispered to him with a dark chuckle. Kakashi growled in his mind and willed HIM away.

"You're right, I'm sorry sensei" Naruko said scratching her head, before she brightened up and attached herself to Kakashi's hip. "But I trust you Kakashi-sensei, you'd never take advantage of me" she said with a bright smile that made Kakashi guilty inside.

"Oh, ha..hehe" he forced a laugh.

"Let's get ramen!"

Naruko grabbed Kakashi's arm and dragged him out of the house, ignoring Kakashi's smell of guilt and desires.

Desires for her, and the guilt was because of his desires.

It really was fun being a girl

*

She has only three days until hers and Gaara's heat. Here she is packing her travel bag and leaving a note for Sasuke to find in the morning

Sasuke I'm headed to Suna, I have something really important to deal with there. I have permission from Lord third to leave but don't tell anyone else. But if Kakashi sensei asks, you can tell him about where I am. Don't worry I'll return soon, around a week or so. Maybe less.

See you in a week!

She placed the note on her pillow and slides open the window, jumping out and landing on a thick tree branch.

"Good bye Konoha, I'll be back soon" she said before disappearing into the cover of the night