but what about my brain?

told myself i'd give us space

but i can't handle time without you

can't think of anything clever to say

so i'm re-reading what you know to be true

i think i know what i want to do.

i'm not sure i can handle the idea of losing you

and i know for a fact i never ever want to

if i could find a house and buy it for you

i would steal it if i had to, to get to keep you

in my life, is it such a crime, to feel like i, might die, without you by, my side, said i love you, did i lie?, cannot hide, this monstrous side, cannot stop, writing these rhymes, more than seven today, because i'm not okay, i know what my heart wants now, what about my brain, but what about the pain?, am i insane?, my heart, won't think, about the things, it would lead to, god i really miss you, and that week, i am so blue, but red's his favorite color, so i am that too, can i kill you?, and then i'll drown too, so i don't have to hurt, anyone else, so i don't have to hurt, myself, it's getting bad, the thoughts in my head, it's getting bad, they want me dead, it's getting bad, i'm not just upset, does he notice it, the pain, the emotions, does he think of me, this isn't about him, why do i think of him, time and time again, this is not about him, this is about me, truthfully, this is about me, and my own heart, and how i can't sleep, can't eat, can't speak, can't meet the idea, that i won't, have you, one day, is this all, just a phase, is this all, even okay?, all my thoughts, in my brain, are still jumbled, still insane, at least my heart, knows what it wants, i just wish, it'd want, anything but, what it said, tonight, in my bed, when i was thinking of you, now i'm dead, don't go, not yet, can't leave, can't hide, i'm dying, on the inside, said i was alright, that was a lie, this is a lot, goodbye.