9: His Secret

2011 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

I stood there staring at the red dress my mother’s personal shopper had selected for me. It was hung on the bathroom door and let me just say it was beautiful. 

The material was so soft and delicate in my hands that I was afraid it would break apart by my touch. The length was long and graceful covering my feet with the material sweeping long at the back. I took in the sight of delicate jewels that lined the top and bottom of the bodice and when I took the dress from its hanger I turned it to see that it was backless. 

Without another word I decided to get ready. I had slipped on my red lingerie set and was standing there doing my makeup when the door suddenly opened. "Hey August sorry to... oh my god you look amazing" I turned to face Kiera who had on a tight black cocktail dress with strappy black heels. Her sheer black hair was curled and beautifully cascaded down her back. Kiera's face was lightly coated in makeup with her eyes framed in black eye shadow that set off her red lips and slightly blushed cheeks.

"Kiera I'm standing here in my lingerie, you look amazing!"

She shook her head "you should totally go to the opening like that". I laughed and threw a pencil at her "what can I do for you Kiera?"

"I just came in here to ask you if you had a date to the party?"

"No I don't but I'm happy to go on my own".

She shook her head "my brother James doesn't have a date and it would be brilliant if you two would go together". The thought of being with James brought the images of awkwardness between us, he would always shine that warm smile at me and I would always feel guilty for not liking him back. "Look I will go on my own but if he hasn't got anyone to dance with then he can come and ask me OK?"

Kiera happily smiled "OK I'll see you there, you’re traveling in  the car with Jack and Chris". I rolled my eyes "great  let’s see if Chris manages to keep his hands to himself".

Kiera smiled wickedly "so what, he's hot".

.......................................................

I was officially ready to go.

The dress hugged me in all the right places with my slender back on perfect show. I had fixed my hair up into a curled bun selevted silver studs in my ears along with a silver butterfly necklace and bracelet. My matching red shoes were quite high but gave me that added slender walk and with a silver clutch bag gripped tightly in my hand I made my way to the door. 

It was a good thing I liked cheese other wise I wouldn't put this much effort into getting ready.

A wolf whistle was the first thing I heard and there stood Chris in a dark blue tux, his eyes scanned me over and it took a lot of will power not to slap that perverted look off his face. Even though Chris was a total play boy and a bit of a bad boy I couldn’t deny the fact that he was good looking. Chris was blessed with chocolate brown eyes that melted when you looked into them and warm chestnut hair that he maintained twenty four/seven. Chris was tall and his thin yet well-toned body was sculpted perfectly in his tux with a white shirt and long thin blue tie. “You look good Chris”

“I know” I rolled my eyes and walked past him but stopped walking when I felt his arm around my shoulder. “Chris remove your arm or I will break it”

He smiled “August by the end of this night you will be begging me to take you home back to my bed and make you sweat all night”.

“Chris I won’t say this again but if you don’t remove your arm from me I will break it off and use the broken part to hit you in that special place which will leave you unable to have sex ever again”. Chris looked me over for a second before slowly sliding his arm off me.