22: His Secret

• Dedicated to To all my amazing fans !!

Hey my beautiful fans!!!! 

Sorry its not much but its all I can give you at the moment, I'm drowning in coursework but I love you so much that I made time to type this bit up for you. 

If you don't know already I have got a book cover competition up so please come and enter your covers or simply come and vote!! XX

I'am thinking of changing who plays Lizzie Price. At the moment she is played by Ashley Tisdale but I was thinking that Candice Accola may fit her part better.  --- Tell me what you think!!!!

Love you all =-) 

..........................................................................

2011 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

Before the driver could start the engine, I heard my name being called. I rolled down the window and watched Guy run towards me, the sight of him running with his black hair moving gracefully in the wind and the front of his shirt sliding up was quite nice. But I only had eyes for Grey.

He skidded to a stop outside my door, “hey can I talk to you for a sec?”

I looked at Kiera silently asking for permission and when she nodded I opened the door and climbed out. Guy shut my door for me and motioned to the driver, who closed all the windows leaving him and Kiera in a tight box. I scrunched my eye brows at him, “the cars sound proof, I’m sure you don’t want Kiera knowing about Grey right now?”

“No not yet, but soon. So what can I help you with?”

Guy slipped his hands into his jeans pockets, “I would like to apologise to you August.”

“What for?”

“Every time we seem to talk I’m rude to you and I want to confirm that Grey is a nice guy and I shouldn’t have made you doubt him.” I looked at him curiously, I was hearing his words loud and clear but there were no proper feelings behind them “I don’t believe you.”

He sighed heavily, “I’am sorry and its true when I say that he is my best friend and I wouldn’t change him for the world”.

I crossed my arms, “but?”

“But, he is a complete idiot and your too good for him”. We both laughed when he finished talking, “Guy, thank you but he makes me happy.”

He hugged me and whispered in my ear, “just don’t be too angry”. I pulled away and looked at him, I was once again so confused and my wolf was getting angry at Guy for judging our mate. “Guy, spit it out and say what you have been keeping from me since we first met,” it scared me the look of guilt in his eyes but just as his lips parted to reveal his words Kiera opened the car door. “I’m bored, let’s go already,” both Guy and I stepped away from each other and before I could even speak to him he waved to Kiera and took off back to the house.

On the way to the bridal shower my head was pounding. I didn’t know who to believe, the man who had my heart or his best friend who keeps telling me he is keeping something from me. “So what did Guy want?”

I snapped out of my state of confusion and looked at Kiera, “what?”

“What did Guy say to you? Because you too had very serious faces.”  What did I tell her, that I was having doubts against my mate? She didn’t know anything about Grey and she wouldn’t until I was ready and a hundred percent sure of him myself. "Just asking me about the wedding, nothing important."

We soon pulled to a stop outside of beach bar and restaurant. It was located directly on the golden sands and I could see the open floor space framed with hanging flowers and covered with tables and chatting people. I walked with Kiera towards it and handed our presents over to a party worker and took a glass of pink liquid. It had a fruits floating on top with a straw and umbrella sticking out; it smelt delicious but tasted extremely sour. I pulled a face when the sour taste hit my taste buds and annoyingly found Kiera laughing at me, “what the hell is this?”

She shrugged “all I know is it has alcohol in and that’s what I need,” she took a big sip and waved at a couple of girls and left me standing there wondering if she was born sweet but crazy?

I had to admit the Lizzie’s bridal shower was really good. The theme was Hawaii and we had been given flower necklaces and played limbo, I beat Rachel every time which put a smile on my face but made her very annoyed.

Rachel had taken the theme to a whole new level; she had come wearing a dark red bikini top with a tiny mini red grass skirt that just covered her underwear.  It was funny when people passed her glasses thinking she was working the party as the waitresses were dressed as Hula girls.

I spotted Lizzie  on her own by the bar and walked over to speak to her, she looked pretty in her summer white flower dress but the frown on her face made her look depressing. I stopped in front of her and when she took one look at my face she rolled her eyes, “not now August…”

“What I lovely party Lizzie. This all must make you even more excited to be marrying the man you love, by the way how is Jack?” She abruptly faced me with her eyes glazed over with an inner anger and pain, and her once gentle body language was hard and stiff. “Don’t August, just don’t” I couldn’t say one more word when she took off into the girls toilets.

I smiled thinking she deserved this pain but then I realised if she was hurting then how was Jack?

Over the music I heard the fast paced sound of clicking and when I looked for the source I found Abigail trotting towards me in spiky black heels and a tight dark green dress.  She stopped in front of me and smiled “I heard you now know my sisters dirty little secret”.

I crossed my arms “for your information Zach is a lovely boy who has a wonderful mother.” She looked at me like I was stupid “yes but she got pregnant in high school and no one knows who the dad his, but we are all pretty sure Rachel doesn’t either.” I stepped closer, looked deep into her eyes and pointed at her “listen Abigail because I won’t say it again, you say one more word against Andrea and I will hurt you”. I laughed while smiling down at her, she was scared of me and I could see how much that annoyed her.

“You are half the person she is and it will take years maybe for you to realise that you will never be like her. You are a cheap slut looking for love by opening her legs to whatever guy comes he way”. Abigail had nothing to say, she stood there angry and dumfounded. She gripped her hand bag and spun away leaving me feeling very happy with myself.

“August what did you say now?” I found Andrea standing with her hands on her hips looking frustrated. I would have cared but I couldn’t think of anything except how beautiful she looked.

“Andrea, you look amazing!” She relaxed for a moment and ran her hands over her long green and blue Peacock style maxi dress. The dress was off the shoulders with thin straps tied round her neck, the hem touched the floor and the material seemed to glisten in the sunlight. She had left her hair loose and it’s looked so natural and beautiful skimming off her shoulders.

“It’s not too much is it?”

I shook my head, “not too much at all”.

A waitress passed her a cocktail and placed a flower necklace over her head, “so who is looking after Zach?”  

She laughed guiltily “oh yeah about that!”

“AUG!!!!”

Oh no the little monkey was here!!