30: His Secret

Editing can wait - You asked for more Grey and you got it =-)

I pushed myself to write this chapter because it needed to be done. Plus it is great to have Grey back!!!

****(I will say now that this chapter does contain mature reading)*****

Oh and thank you for all your amazing support. This story wouldn’t be here without you.

 Check out the beautiful song by The Civil Wars - Posion and Wine. It is just so beautiful >>>>>>>

……………………………

2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

 “How did you know I needed you?” I whispered the words gently as I held onto Grey, like he was my only lifeline on this Earth.

I felt him smile against the top of my head “you’re my soul mate. I could sense your distress”.

I mentally slapped myself. Every shifter knew that soul mates where connected on such a level that they knew each other’s deepest secrets and most inner thoughts… and that’s before the actual mating.

Mating. That word caused a heat to rise up between my legs and without realising it I began to gently rub myself against Greys hot naked body; his smooth skin radiating heat that seeped into mine, and set fire to every inch of me.

“August what are you doing?” Grey’s words were strained and I could feel his breathing become laboured as I continued my slow rubbing against him.

I wanted to forget the tears Gloria had made me cry, the self-hatred thoughts she and Rachel had planted in my head and the feeling of always being alone.

I had Grey, and right now I wanted him more than ever.

I turned my head upwards and looked into his smouldering deep blue eyes. They captured my soul instantly and right then I knew I could never let him go. “I want you to love me Grey”

He sighed “your upset and we need to talk about it”.

He was right of course, but talking could wait till later because I needed the comfort of my mate.

I pressed my lips gently against his and sighed in pleasure from the slight tingles that passed between the touch. Pulling away I watched Grey slowly open his eyes “I will tell you everything Grey, but please make it all go away”.

His warm hand stroked my hair of the side of my face and I leaned into his touch without hesitation. Grey looked at me carefully and I could see the dislike of the stains of tears that were left of my cheeks. He lowered his head and kissed the dry tears, then whispering against my skin “I will take care of you. Always.”

Grey’s lips descended onto mine and I took all the love and passion he had to offer. He boldly nipped at my lips and with a small gasp from me his hot tongue delved into my mouth and warmed every corner.

I tried to dominate the kiss but Grey was far more skilled than I was. He caught my tongue between his lips and sucked it, ripping a deep moan from within my chest. From my response a deep growl emitted deep within Grey’s chest, as his hands descended down my bare sides, leaving heat in their wake, to tightly grip my bottom. I yelped in shock and excitement, he was already opening the doors to sensations and feelings I had never experienced before.

With my hands on his back, I slowly yet lightly dragged my nails down, enjoying the way his skin rippled and shivered under my touch… but I wanted more. I pulled away from the kiss, panting for air as Grey’s mouth peppered kisses down my cheek to my shoulder where he nipped and sucked at the place his mark would rest.