Three

"Making money is certainly the one addiction I cannot shake. " -Felix Dennis

" Fame! Room 4 now!"

" Damn Paulie! I'm going!"

" Lay off the shots, too! "

" Shut the hell up Paulie!"

I put my shot glass down and walked to room 4.

I stepped into the room and a man was already waiting for me. He had a duffle bag of my money next to him. He just looked like he was ready to pay my bills.

I looked at the iPod on the table.

" Any song in particular?" I asked the stranger.

" Whatever works for you." he said in a deep husky voice. It's obvious he is not from around Houston.

🎶 Zaytoven
Ayeeeee
You know what up
It's Dolph
Never trust a bitch, never trust a nigga🎶

I looked back at him. He was already looking at me. I smirked at him.

🎶 I don't fuck with these niggas cause they shady
These bitches they just wanna have my baby
Born in the 80s, crack baby
Mama she was in the streets so guess who raised me (the streets)
You muthafuckin' right couldn't get it from my mama so I got it off the block
Been working my whole life but I ain't never punched the clock
9 years old I seen a nigga get shot, damn
Niggas quick to run their mouth when they get jammed
Pussy ass nigga tell it on his own fam (pussy)
Same nigga that you break your neck for
Be the same nigga that cross you out and wet you up
Post to be chasin' money but you chasin' bitches
Real bosses don't talk we just sit back and listen
Stack that paper up then make boss moves
She like to argue so I sent that bitch to law school🎶

I quietly sang along to the lyrics of the song. I love dancing to trap music. He watched my every move. He threw money all over me. I put my ass right in his face and let him watch my ass clap.

🎶Keep it real with your dawg no matter what (Preach)
Same bitch that claim she love you she'll set you up (Preach)
Out here in these streets it ain't no such thing as love (Preach)
The only thing I trust is this pistol and these slugs (Preach)
Real nigga shit, only what I do and speak, if he don't work all he a fuckin' leech (Preach)
I ain't got shit for a nigga, ain't nothing in this muthafuckin' world free (Preach) 🎶

He pulled me in his lap and cut the song off. Surprisingly I wasn't scared.

" No touching." I said and tried to get out his grip.

" Why you stripping?"

" Umm? Mind ya business."

" You are my business."

" I don't even know you."

" You can get to know me. I'm all you need."

" Cut it. You drunk man. Stop talking."

" Let me get you out this club."

" I'm good where I'm at."

" Fame, let me take ca--"

Paulie walked in.

" Your session is ov--" I jumped out his lap and broke free from his grip.

I walked past Paulie and went to the dressing room. Reena was sitting on the floor still counting her ones.

I walked passed her and rested my head on the locker and sighed.

" Hey, you okay?" Reena asked putting a rubber band around her stack.

I gave her a small smile and nodded. I changed clothes and Paulie brought me the money from the private dance.

" You know we gotta talk about it Fame. "

" Later."

He nodded and walked out. See, Paulie is like a big brother to me. Not biologically but he's just always been that figure.

" Where you going tonight?" I asked Reena.

She shrugged. " I guess a hotel, I just made the money to pay for at least the rest of the week. I honestly wish I could go get an apartment right now. I'm tired of sleeping in my car."

I nodded. " We can go look at condos later. My real estate agent is amazing."

" One, I don't have that type of money! Two, Tesla I'm not even old enough to sign on the dotted line just yet. I'm only 17 remember?"

" I left when I was 15. Age ain't a factor." I paused for a second. " What about this? How about I give you the rest of what you need for the condo and you pay me back? "

She smiled really big and nodded her head. ". I promise I'll pay every penny back, just give me some time."

I smiled back at her. "Help me take these to my car." Truth is, I'm gonna take the money she gives me, put it in a bank account and give it right back to her. I don't need the money.

We both grabbed a trash bag and walked out. We put them in my 2014 BMW.

" Fame your car is so money."

" Thank you. "

She got in her car and I got in mine. Tonight was enough. I was honestly just ready to sleep.