Five

" Being with ya boy was never good for my health. Game taught me fuck a nigga. Ride for yaself ." - Ash B

It's been about two weeks since I've actually seen anyone. After the dinner with Ree, my depression and anxiety kicked in. I shouldn't have opened that door, but I did. I decided to go through the mall to get new lingerie for my photoshoot. I've been missing so much money. 

"I turn into a animal when I'm leaning on them Zan bars." A man said as I walked past him in the barbershop.

" Hey lil moma, come here ." He yelled out the door.

I turned around to see exactly who he was talking to.

" You! With the pidgin toes! Lemme holla at you right fast mami!"

I know this man isn't talking to me. I mentally face palmed myself. He was speed walking towards me.

" Owee ! I love a good chase!" He said out loud.

He grabbed my arm, and I slung around.

" Don't touch me." I politely told him

I'm not even gone lie he was fine as hell. He was chocolate and around 6'4 or 6'5. He had a short curly haircut and a neat goatee. He was very well groomed. His teeth were straight.

" My bad ma. I truly apologize for that. But when I see something I want, I go for it."

" Well that's good to know." I say, while turning on my heels and walking away.

He jumped in front of my path.

" Why you running from me Ma?" He said with pleading eyes. His eyes are so beautiful, they are just the right hint of hazel. It's easy to get lost in them, but I know better.

" Because I'm uninterested." I said.

" And engaged." I turned around to see Stephon hugging me from behind. I didn't even know he was here.

" Oh this you Six ?" He asked. It looked like a wave of fear took over his face and body. He was doing a horrible job of hiding it.

" You already know." Stephon said.

He nodded. " I ain't mean no harm or disrespect to you and yours." He said and walked away shaking his head.

I lightly shook Stephon's arms from around me. I don't know what none of that was about and I don't want to know either.

" Thankssss." I mumbled to him while looking at the ground. I tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

" Look at me." He demanded.

I did what I was told. I know better then not to listen.

" I don't want you ever to look down when you around me. I always wanna see ya beautiful face shawty." He said in the sexiest way ever. I felt myself getting turned on.

I nodded my head and gave him a small smile.

He returned the gesture.