Thirteen

Deadass been holding this chapter for two weeks . Sorry y'all 😭😂💀

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN ⌛️

7 days🕯🎂💰

Let me just address somethings going on in the story. A few of these incidents are actually true. Not all if this is made up. I actually did some research for this story and from other people's lives, the characters lives and my life. These are all experiences.

I wanted to address the domestic violence incidents, actually. People actually go through stuff like this. Men can be controlling, but Females can be the abusers also. Some people are just afraid to walk away, others feel it'll get better or they abuser didn't mean it, majority just deal with it. If you or anyone you know is going through domestic violence, SPEAK UP. I've been through domestic violence. It's not fun. Say something. You could save a life.

Most people say "Violence is never the answer " BUT I personally believe that sometimes you need to fight. But if you don't have to fight, then don't. Some stuff you can walk away from.

ON ANOTHER NOTE THOUGH.....

I'm going to start doing other people's POV , not just Tesla's. This is when the story is going to start getting extra juicy and I need a few other characters involved. 😈 * rubs hands like birdman" Let the games begin.

- Jae 💘

" Bitch, bloody mary. Ion have Cousins. I have Bousins. All of my niggas are bloods. Booling with some bitches, we make them roll blunts." - T Speed

Vince

I pulled up to Tesla's house for the fifth time this week. I knocked on the door. There was no answer. Her car is still in the same place I last seen it. I don't know if this is normal for her to just up and disappear but this isn't what I'm accustomed to.

I seen a note on the door.

Hey Tes. I've been calling you and texting you like crazy. I've been looking all around town for you. I have some of the money I owe you. I'm worried about you. I just need to know if your okay. It's been two weeks. Please let me know. Or give me a call. Or like a picture or Tweet something or fax me. anything. I'll buy a fax machine if I have to.

- Sincerely Reena

I shook my head and carefully placed the note back the way I found it.

I heard a car pull up, so I turned around.

I watched a lady get out. She was cute. She kind of reminded me of Tesla. They were the same complexion, with the same dimples, but she had a lot more tattoos than Tesla.

" Who is you?" She said as she walked up to me with her gun in her hand.

" Vince." I laughed a little.

" What business do you have around here?"

" I just came to check on a friend. How do you know her?"

" She's my little sister."

" You're Vanessa?"

Her weight shifted from her other foot. " Vanessa died. What do you care?"