Sixteen

" Can't trust a soul. Can't trust a soul my money fill me up, that's how I feed. Can't trust a soul, these bitches just really want me dead." - Asian Doll

Leave me girl slowly played in the background. Eddie was in his feelings, I already knew it. He'd let me go out with my only friend, Shayla, just so he wouldn't have to see my face for a couple hours. Our baby was gone with his mom for the weekend. It was only right he got rid of me for as much time as possible.

I turned the corner, into our living room and sure enough Eddie sat in a chair in the middle of the room drunk off his ass.

" It's your fault." He slurred.

" What are you talking about Eddie?" I rolled my eyes, with my arms folded against my chest.

" I don't know why I'm still with your lowlife ass. You dirty, poor, ungrateful bitch. I should've left your ass where I found you."

I was taken back by what he just said to me.

" Excuse me?"

" You heard me bitch. You ain't fucking deaf. The hell. I hate yo' stupid ass Tesla. "

My emotions were running high. I slapped him. I slapped him hard. I was upset. " I hate you too nigga!"

He looked at me with hate and rage. " Bitch I'll kill you. I swear to God, I will."

I made the mistake of fighting back. It felt so good, but the moment was short lived when he took the Grey Goose bottle and through it directly at my face. Before I could move, glass and alcohol came crashing directly into me. My body slammed into the TV and blood leaked on my Giuseppe dress and my heels. I could truly call them 'red bottoms' now.

" IT'S YOUR FAULT ANGELEC LOST THE BABY! MY BABY!" He grabbed my head and banged it on the floor.

I was taken back. " W-What? Angelec? A baby?" I said more to myself than to him, struggling to keep my self conscious.

" Yeah bitch, a baby. But that's over cause of you and that mutt ass child you got running around here." He stepped on my neck. " I have to be here with y'all, so I can't be there with her! If you would have just aborted the little bitch, my life wouldn't be so bad!" He started to kick me

" Don't speak about my child Eddie! She's ours! You cheated on me! How about I pack me and my daughter shit and the hell up out this bitch? We wouldn't want to be a bother, now would we?"

I wiped the blood out my eyes and made my way up the stairs. After 45 minutes of packing, I headed the restroom to clean my cuts.

" Bitch where in the fuck do you think you actually gone go?" He yelled drunkly stumbling up the stairs. " You got nowhere to go, no money. Nobody want you and a demon seed." He taunted.

He was right. I had no one. But if this was my opportunity to leave, I was definitely going to get away from him.

I stepped out the bathroom, and he was ripping every piece of clothing from the luggage.

" Bitch you not leaving. Stay here and suffer. Ya' pussy still tight after that lil bitch."

I looked at him confused to how his mood switched.

"What Eddie?"

" Please don't go." He dropped down to knees.

I backed up. It's been a long time since I've seen him express this much emotion.