Four

"I see good qualities in a bad girl." - Unknown

" Yo, Tes, you don't know how much I appreciate this."

" It's cool Ree."

" I mean ain't nobody ever gave a fuck about me. So thank you."

I just nodded my head. I know the feeling. My moma don't know, my daddy don't care. I got so many sisters that I don't even talk to anymore. I left when I was 14 1/2. I didn't have nothing but the clothes on my back. My little sister Vanessa left when she was 16. I'm two years older, but that's a story for a different time.

" These properties are hella nice Raichell."

" Well Tesla, you know how I do. "

We all laughed.

" Yes I do honey."

Raichell is a cool white woman I met before I started stripping. She tried her best to get me to stop dancing but I like fast money. She took care of me when I was 15. She's getting up there in age and I plan on taking care of her. She gave me everything I needed and even more of what I wanted. Everyone thought I mixed because she's pure Caucasian with blonde hair and icy blue eyes, but her husband, poppa C is Jamaican. I'm all African American. They just looked like the perfect parents and I looked like their biracial child, but I was not . I love all my blackness.

" So, Reena, we've looked at four properties. Which one did you like? Honey my feet are purring in these Louie pumps and I'm ready to see my man. Pick a house please." Raichell said to her. We all laughed .

" I fell in love with the second one. I want that one." She said matter of factly.

" Are you sure? This is serious stuff."

" Yes. Positive."

" Alright. "

We got all the paperwork together.

" How much was the Condo?"

" $279,000"

" Damn, Tes, You paid all that in cash? I could have found something a lot cheaper."

" It's alright. But I need all of it back."

" Of course."

I walked to my car and she walked to hers.

" Fame, wanna go out to eat or something? My stomach is talking to me."

" Yeah, where too?"

" Ummm It doesn't even matter at this point. "

" You know what, lets do Dinner instead. "

" Time? And place? "

" Let's go to Díor 16 and let's do around 7:30ish. "

" Alright lovely. "

" Kay. "

We sent kisses each others way. I headed back uptown to my condo. I need an outfit to wear. Díor 16 is an upper scale restaurant and the food is beyond amazing.

 Díor 16 is an upper scale restaurant and the food is beyond amazing