Seventeen

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - Francis of Assisi

Tanner

"Are you ready?" Vince asked from around the corner.

" Yeah." I yelled back with an attitude.

" What's ya problem ma?" He asked, grabbing my arm and turning my body towards his.

" Nothing." I snatched away. " Yo, let's go." I screamed on my way out the door.

Truth is, I never been the type of bitch to press a niggas about anything, but since the night I had sex with Vince, he's the only thing that's been on my mind and I hate it. I hate that I keep having these thoughts about being with him forever. And I'm jealous. I know he was fucking the life out of that little uptown bitch. That's why we got the information on Tes now. How am I supposed to look my sister in the face, watch them as a couple, and watch them grow, knowing I have these feelings for him? The heart wants what the heart wants. I've been looking out for my family my whole life. I find something that makes me happy, and I can't even have it.

" Yo, you sure you good?" Vince asked slamming the car door.

" Address?" I asked, disregarding his question.

" Yo, you seriously got an attitude problem. " He snatched my phone and put the address in.

I didn't say anything else. I mean I wasn't mad at him for being so amazing. I was more mad at myself than anything else.

We were a block away, when I pulled over.

" So how we gonna play this?"

" We can't just Rambo the shit. The lil chick already told me they have security all over and they have cameras. "

I pulled off and parked a few houses down.

" Stay here. If I'm not out in twenty minutes, come get me."

I walked up to the house and fixed my bra. I rung the door bell twice.

The door barely opened enough for me to see anything.

" Who you?"

" Uhh, hi. I'm not from around here and my car broke down about a mile away from here. May I use your phone?" I rubbed up and down my left arm nervously. I was hoping and praying this would work out in my favor.

" No." The tall man tried to close the door in my face.

I hurriedly stuck my foot in the door. " Please sir. It'll take five minutes tops."

He looked down at me hesitantly as I bit my bottom lip.

He sighed. "If your not out in five minutes, I'm dragging you out. "

I nodded vigorously and walked into the mansion. It was nice here. The man disappeared. I made my way up the staircase with my gun in my hand. I followed the instructions Bryant had given Vince to get to her room. On the way to her room, I heard her, the voice I'd been missing. I walked into the room and seen my sister sitting on the bed with a huge belly. My heart instantly broke. Had she gotten pregnant before she left? Was this Vince's baby?