Meet The Gamemakers

Each of the Gamemakers will be created and controlled by me, they're more of a formality then a necessity. The collage above shows each of their pictures, so hopefully you can get a good mental image. I can't be bothered writing who's who, but they're all quite different and I don't think you'll have too much trouble working that out :)

***

NAME: Laurence Silver.

PRONUNCIATION: Law-rence Sil-ver.

AGE: 35.

GENDER: Male.

PERSONALITY: Laurence is a cold-hearted douchebag. He doesn't feel remorse or guilt, only a sick pleasure when someone gets hurt. He convinced the people of Panem that he was a kind man, and would always do his best to protect them, but he only cares about himself. He's used to putting on a facade to get where he wants, and once he's got a goal in mind, nothing can stop him from reaching it. Laurence is ambitious and cunning, and won't let anything stand in the way of him. If anyone defies him, you can bet your shoes that they'll have disappeared by morning.

APPEARANCE: Laurence has hair that goes into a sideways flick that vaguely resembles a wave, and that's been dyed blonde. The amount of hairspray and gel that he uses to keep his wave perfect has caught the attention of some environmentalists, not that they'd ever complain about it to his face. He has steady, dark brown eyes, lightly tanned skin, an impeccable moustache that he keeps trimmed to perfection, and a small, black earring in his left ear. Unlike most of the Capitol, he hasn't had any alterations, unless you count his hair. He's tall, almost 6'3, and has a lean but muscular build. If he had black hair, he'd give off the impression of a panther.

SPECIALTY: Laurence specialises in planning sick, but admittedly ingenious, twists, and causing the tributes great pain. There's nothing he enjoys more than seeing young children fighting one another, so he tries to make their adventures as dangerous and as twisted as possible.

POSITION: Head Gamemaker & President.

***

NAME: Cadenza Doranie.

PRONUNCIATION: Cad-en-zah Door-ah-knee.

AGE: 37.

GENDER: Female.

PERSONALITY: Cadenza, commonly called Cadz, is a morbid and depressing woman who never smiles. She enjoys the Games, but only because of the despair and pain that she can see from many of the tributes. Cadz is a genius, and excels at making other people feel sad and down. The only way that Cadz gets close to feeling happy is when she's making others miserable.

APPEARANCE: Cadz has fluffy black hair that hangs in boofy waves to her shoulders, and pitch black eyes. There are no whites, because she got her eyes injected with black ink that permanently tattooed them black. Her skin is deathly pale and likes drawing on dark, bold eyebrows. Her favourite lipstick colour is blood-red, and she paints her nails, well, more like talons, in the same shade. In contrast to her pale skin, red lips and black hair, she likes wearing smokey eyeshadow, mainly a dusty blue-grey sort of colour. She's average height, about 5'6, with a super skinny and bony figure; she can give off the impression of a crow sometimes. She tends to wear all black, and usually loose, shapeless clothing.

SPECIALTY: Cadz specialises in creating evil and merciless mutts. She's sketched thousands of ideas, but only about three hundred have been created. Her mutts are all designed to harm the tributes in one way or another, whether it be mentally or physically. She's very attuned to the finer details of designing mutts, and never leaves anything out.

POSITION: Assistant Head Gamemaker.

***

NAME: Preminger Flerr

PRONUNCIATION: Preh-min-jer Flerr

AGE: 21

GENDER: Male

PERSONALITY: Preminger is a bit of an arrogant peacock. He enjoys flaunting his wonderful looks and telling everyone how amazing he is. He doesn't take insults very well, but he does hand them out excellently. He's well-liked for his looks, but definitely not for his personality. Despite being a cocky jackass, he's sort of dumb, but has ideas so brilliant that you question how smart YOU are. He's extremely loud and painfully honest, but has brief moments of kindness that keep those around him from strangling him to death.

APPEARANCE: Preminger has naturally black hair, but dyed the middle section a gorgeous mix of blues, greens and purples. He was always fascinated by the beautiful but extravagant peacock, and decided that he liked their look quite a lot. He has ocean blue eyes, tanned skin, and ridiculously long eyelashes. He also tends to wear bold and colourful makeup, generally painting an intricate design on the left side of his face using the peacock colours that he loves so much. He's a little taller than average, about 6'1, with a muscular figure that doesn't have an ounce of fat on it.

SPECIALTY: Preminger specialises in the intricate design of the arena. The rough outline is left to Laurence, who then passes it on to Preminger. Once he's done adding in the finer and ridiculously details, then he gives the arena plan to Genevieve and Cadenza, to add in their mutts and traps.

POSITION: Advisor To Head Gamemaker.

***

NAME: Genevieve Harlow.

PRONUNCIATION: Jen-ev-veeve Har-loe.

AGE: 20.

GENDER: Female.

PERSONALITY: Genevieve is a strong-willed but very quiet girl. She's not a genius, but smart enough to be invaluable to Laurence. She hates being the centre of attention, but also hates being ignored. Which is why she wears such loud clothing, but rarely raises her voice above a murmur. Genevieve is kind, caring, quite a sweet-natured young woman actually. Most people like her and, if they don't, it's just because they're extremely jealous of her.

APPEARANCE: Genevieve is also unaltered, but makes up for her plain appearance by wearing bold, bright colours. She tends to wear a long of bright pink, and always has her dark brown hair pulled off her face. She has cute glasses and a perky smile, and would be hated by everyone (due to jealousy) if she wasn't so sweet and caring. Her hazel eyes scream warmth, and her tanned skin is blemish-free. She's short, about 5'3, and wears heaps of jewellery. You'd think it would weigh her down, but she's stronger than she appears.

SPECIALTY: Genevieve specialises in creating hidden traps in the arena and making abnormal weather patterns. She doesn't like hurting the tributes, but the pay is excellent and she's too valuable to be allowed to quit. Laurence has warned her that if she walks out the doors, then her family won't see the next day.

POSITION: Interview Host (as well as Gamemaker)