S3 M3 - Chase Halem (@Shelties2)

Name- Chase Halem

Pronunciation- Chase Haelem

Age-17

Section- 3, male #3

Gender- Male

Appearance- Brown Hair, tan face, not really strong but agile and quick

Personality- There are two sides to Chase...
The first one is the one he never shows,his bad side. He can get really angry if infuriated or offended. He can be extremely hateful to someone who's crossed his path.
The Second side is the side that he always shows since he is truly this way.
Kind,funny, a little bit of Brains and a gentleman, he is very sociable and a good person to be around with. He protects those who are close and is a little naive.
He overall is a genuinely good person and a great friend.

Strengths- Charming personality,agility,speed

Weaknesses- Not strong,naive and his anger

Short Backstory- Chase was born in District 3 or what was District 3. He hates that the districts one and two had been combined with his district. It meant that he would be labeled with the Careers,something he didn't want to join in on as he hated the way they tortured tributes to there deaths. To improve his speed and agility, Chase did however train almost everyday,proving he could be a career. But he doesn't want to be. He volunteers for a small 12 year old who was very weak and maybe had gotten a taste of the plagues aftermath. He plans to survive as long as he can though he knows he is probably not coming back home. (Sorry it wasnt a short Back story)  :-)

Token- A tiny wooden cross his parents gave to him. It's one of the most cherished things he's had ever since his dog,Shelby,died at 5. He buried the  other cross with her.

Tribute Owner-Shelties2