S4, F1 - Amity Scrolls (@ibblebibble123)

Name: Amity Scrolls

Pronunciation: Am-itty Scrolls

Section: 4

Gender: female

Age: 15

Appearance: Amity has pale olive skin with freckles and brown eyes. Her lips are a rosy pink colour but are cracked and dry. Her hair is at her armpits and is very thin and knotty. She isn't fat but she isn't skinny and has an hourglass figure. She's about 5'4-ish and isn't a very fast runner but is able to move quickly. So basically pretty boring and average.

Personality/backstory: Amity was abandoned as a new born because her mothers husband was angry that his wife had gone and had a child with another man. He beat the baby. Amity's mother left her with her birth date and name, (fake last name), lovingly embroidered into a small piece of fabric in Amity's blanket when she left her in the alleyway behind the mayors house, hoping someone would find her and take her in. Someone did. They fed her until she was four and found out she had schizophrenia and anxiety. Because of this, they threw her out onto the street, only giving her meals when necessary. As Amity grew up the voices got worse, some were nice. Others not so much. This caused Amity to be an unstable person, but not a dumb one. She often keeps quiet and only speaks when she absolutely has too, or to the voices. She has no friends, other than them, but is used to stealing so she's agile.

Weapon of choice: sharp things, they aren't fussy.

Strengths: Amity is agile and has some street smarts, isn't weak but isn't strong either and her schizophrenia can be helpful at times.

Weaknesses: Her disabilities and lack of social skills and Amity may shout at the voices, thus making her easy to find.

Token: The little slip of fabric with her birth details on it.

Tribute owner: ibblebibble123