The Forms

Here they are! You guys proud of me? I've actually been sticking to an updating schedule XD. It might get annoying, but I can't help that. I'm determined to be punctual, and punctual I will be. Now, without further ado (is that how you spell it? XD), here are the sponsor and tribute forms! Also, if I hear about any bullying among you guys, then you'll be eliminated, reported and blocked. I won't tolerate bad loud between the competitors, and since the tributes are basically a reflection of yourself.... I'm taking this very seriously. I hate bullying as I was targeted a few times in primary school (although that ended quickly when I stood up for myself XD) and I won't allow the people that I'm responsible for to be insulted and targeted. This is a Game, albeit a very intense game, and will not be taken more seriously than that.

Anyway, on a lighter note, here's the forms! I'll be posting them as soon as I receive them, and I hope you all make amazing tributes that are true reflections of your amazing selves :) thanks everyone for joining, and I hope my new dedication to time is helping you XD! The first task will be posted after my current Games finish, in case you didn't already know, so this book will be idle for quite some time. I'll also post the updating schedule with the first task :)

----------
TRIBUTE FORM
----------
Name:

Pronunciation:

Age:

Section:

Gender:

Appearance (Picture is unnecessary):

Personality (Please detail):

Weapon Of Choice:

Strengths (3+):

Weaknesses (3+):

Short Backstory (Optional):

Token (Optional):

Tribute Owner:

----------
SPONSOR FORM
----------
Name:

Pronunciation:

Age:

Gender:

Appearance:

Personality:

What They Look For In A Tribute:

Sponsor Owner: