S4, M1 - Eric Darling (@Squad53)

Name: Eric Darling
Pronunciation: I hope you can pronounce this. Er-ik Dar-ling
Age: 14
Section: 4
Gender: Male
Appearance: Short, yet shaggy brown hair covers the top of Eric's head. He also has hazel eyes that are kind and always have a joyful twinkle in them. Not toned or athletic in any way. Like, he has slight arm muscles and calf muscles, but no six-pack or anything like that. He also knows that if he was taller, most of his insecurities would disappear. If only. Not really too exciting. You would most definitely over look him in a crowd.
Personality: Most likely one of the nicest people you would ever meet. Nice, honest, and helpful. Also modest. If you heard a crude rumor, you would automatically know it was false. Couldn't hurt a fly. If it was a spider, now that is a completely different story. It's kind of hard to describe him. He is a ball of mixed things, but the most prominent is the kindness, forgiveness and love.
Weapon of Choice: Eric would not like to use a weapon. He can't even fathom the thought of killing someone. If forced to choose, he would definitely choose something simple to make traps.
Strengths: Very intelligent and can calculate hard problems.
Can jump over objects about half his height. (Thank you track and hurdles XD)
Easy to become allies with.

Weaknesses: If forced, still wouldn't kill anyone. Like at all.
Not the fastest and definitely not the strongest.
Almost too nice for his own good.

Short Backstory: Never having lived in a place for more than two years, Eric has gotten used to being uprooted and replanted. He can make friends easily, but doesn't like to be the outgoing one. HE has never really been overlooked or forgotten and has had a really good life. He has always known that and is incredibly thankful for that.
Token: Necklace, but it is always hidden beneath his shirt, so no one really knows what it is besides a silver chain.
Tribute Owner: @Squad53 :)