S1 M2 - Cieren Moerce (@GeneticallyUnpure)

Name: Cieren Moerce

Pronunciation: Si-air-in Mo-air-sea

Age: 16

Section: 1

Gender: Male

Appearance: Cieren is relatively short for a guy his age, reaching just past five feet tall exactly. His looks, however, make up for his lack of posture, though he denies it constantly. His roots are Arabic, though he is mixed, he still holds many common traits of his race. His hair is a dark brown; almost black, and his skin is naturally tan. Years of having glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose caused a bump to form on his otherwise straight nose; his jawline is square, and he has wide, plump lips. His large eyes are blue-green, sometimes grey, and the colors seem to alternate & change based on the color of his clothes. He lacks muscles and prefers peace over conflict, so he will most likely be found running away from a fight; his small size makes it easier for him to climb trees and hide.

Personality: Cieren has two distinct attitudes, which rarely differ from their course. Because he suffers from undiagnosed bipolar disorder, his mood swings are very quick and complete opposites. One day he may be extremely happy-go-lucky and overjoyed with life, other days he is snappy and irritable, preferring to be alone rather than talk to others. In the latter days, he wallows in depression, writing dark poetry and drawing faces, all of the faces he can remember; his family, his friends, his enemies, compete strangers all cover the pages of his notebooks. The happy days are mostly spent with his friends or family, playing around and goofing off. He laughs at almost every joke, loves to tell puns, and reading. He has talked close friends out of suicide more than once, and is fairly good at persuasion, to an almost therapeutic extent. Recently, he has come to question his sexuality, realizing his attraction romantically to both genders. He struggles to come to terms with it, confused as to why he isn't sexually attracted to anyone but can still like someone, and why boys suddenly seem cuter than before. Cieren sometimes goes into long periods of deep thought, where nothing bothers him but his own internal conflicts. Trying to talk to him during one of these zoned-out moments is futile, as he will simply block out your voice, and stare right through you. Sometimes he has trouble focusing on one thing at a time, easily distracted by a small event or noise.

Weapon Of Choice: Preferably none, but if need be, a couple sets of throwing knives and daggers.

Strengths (3+): is a good climber, can hide very easily, charismatic, good at persuading people to see his way.

Weaknesses (3+): physically weak, makes rash decisions when under pressure, mood swings can put him in danger.

Token (Optional): His glasses. He can't see a foot in front of him without them

Tribute Owner: GeneticallyUnpure