S2, M2 - Avitus (@___Alextron___)

Name: Avitus (Random name generators are fun, aren't they?)

Pronunciation:

Age: 15

Section: 2

Gender: Male

Appearance:
Tall, long hair, skinny, bags under eyes from sleepless nights, several bruises

Personality: Due to prolonged isolation, Avitus avoids people like the plague he hopes not to spread to them. Incredible guilt has driven him to end the lives of those who come to the town and contract the plague. A faster end is much better than a slow and painful death at the hands of seizures and boils. Unfortunately, there aren't many weapons out in rural section two.

Weapon of choice: Furniture

Strengths: Not affected by the plague, but still infected with it, therefore spreading it. (I know there's supposed to be three, but that counts as two and that's close enough)

Weaknesses: Extreme guilt after accidentally spreading the plague to a large number of people, physically weak, impatient

Short backstory:
Avitus was born some time before the plague outbreak, and after spreading the plague to an entire town, discovered that he wasn't affected by the plague, but still carried it. After everyone in that small town in section two died of plague, he stayed there, rarely emerging from the houses in disrepair, mourning the dead. Many have visited that small town, but few have survived the experience.