S2, M3 - Jaze Lethbridge (@RebellionAuthor)

Name: Jaze Lethbridge

Pronunciation: /jāzh lethbridj/

Age: 13

Section: 2

Gender: Male

Appearance: Tan in skin and tall for his age, Jaze is unique appearance-wise. Having Filipino roots, he has many similar traits to those of his ancestors. His black hair barely falls to the nape of his neck, and his bangs fall into his eyes, dark brown and beady, but depending on the lighting, his eye color can change to hazel or really close to black. His round nose, with two thin, red bumps from wearing glasses, it fits well with his natural shaped, rosewood colored lips, but worn in a frown, as in a disappointing frown. Though handsome, he usually knits his black eyebrows into a scowl. Basing on his personality, he tends to wear dark colors, but mostly colors like black and pine green. Also, as aforementioned, he wears glasses, which are thick framed, as he is near sighted, and can't see anything two feet away clearly.

Personality: Suffering the aftermath of the plague, his personality had never changed a bit. Looking at his appearance, most guess that he is some intelligent, cold hearted boy. That's true. Coming from what had once been District 5, he is academically at the top of Panem, with a very high IQ. But it barely changes the big part of his personality. For such a young boy, he is isolated, but technically, he isn't. He tends to be lonely, but when he is with people, he tends to be ruthless and beat people up, using the strength he had gained from doing self-defense. He has good aim at most things, but he is really bad at making decisions. Also, he is very agile, having years of running from people for no reason.

Weapon of Choice: If it wasn't physical, he would pick his intelligence. But physically, a bow and arrows would do very well for him, or knives.

Strengths: Intelligence, Strength, Agility.

Weaknesses: Very fearful, Is not good at making decisions, and VERY impatient.

Token: His glasses.

Tribute Owner: RebellionAuthor