S2, F3 - Afonwy Morison (@MockingSlayyy)

Name: Afonwy Morison

Pronunciation: A-fon-we More-I-son

Age: Thirteen

Section: Two

Gender: Female

Appearance: Afonwy has dark brown hair that she cut herself into a pixie cut. She has let it grow slightly so that wisps hang around the nook of her neck, her fringe sweeps over the left of her forehead. She's also very small, weighing in at 42kgs and standing at a measly 5'1".
Her eyes are blue, though dark on the outer ring and lighter towards the middle where there is even a little speck of green.
Afonwy's skin is pale and somewhat translucent around her eyes due to her not going outside much. She has freckles on her cheeks and nose.
Her lips are well sculpted and her eyebrows are fair but noticeable, she has long lashes and a red spot above her Cupid's bow. And what she finds strange about herself, a very small (and very hard to notice) blue dot on her left arm.

Personality: Afonwy is a nice girl. She loves to help people and generally is quite friendly unless you get on the wrong side of her. As a child, she was very violent and had trouble keeping her hands to herself, so with a weapon her violence would be horrific.
If, however, you are on the right side of her, you will see the silly, no-shame, side of Afonwy. Also known as her making double chins, stupid faces and loud noises.

Weapon of Choice: Afonwy is both skilled with a sword and a spear. Her brother made a wooden spear that she enjoys throwing around and she also likes to play with her brothers replica sword.

Strengths:
1.) Intelligent. From a young age, she was always a whiz at maths and English classes.
2.) Quiet. Though being loud when with her friends, she can be super quiet and sneaky when she wants to be.
3.) Good at hiding because of her small stature.

Weaknesses:
1.) Arthritis. When acting up, her arthritis makes it hard for her to move around or put weight on her legs.
2.) Anxiety. Afonwy has rare anxiety attacks but when they happen, they're pretty extreme.
3.) Shelter. Afonwy spends a lot of her time indoors, so she never developed any outdoor skills.

Backstory: Afonwy had a regular lift up until she was three years old. She had complained to her mum that her knee was hurting and when it was finally looked at, she was almost immediately diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in both knees and both ankles. Along with her Aspergers Syndrome, she wasn't really the most happy girl in the world but made do with these, turning into the girl she is today. She was bullied a lot throughout the years, even being threatened to have her face smashed in since she walked slower than the rest of her class. Her friends always helped her through these though.

Token: A bracelet given to her by a close friend. Simple and silver with small charms reading 'happiness', 'good health' and other similar things to keep her going.

Tribute Owner: MockingSlayyy