S3, F3 - Josie Taylor (@josie-tee)

Name: Josie Taylor

Pronunciation: JOH-see TAY-lur

Age: Seventeen

Section: Three

Gender: Female

Appearance: Josie isn't exactly someone who would stand out from the crowd. Her brown hair, a shade lighter than mahogany, falls in a straight, usually-slightly-messy wave to her ribcage, and her blue, nearing gray eyes aren't very remarkable. She's average height for her age, at 5'5", and average weight as well, though she thinks her thighs are too big and her stomach is too bloaty. Despite her average appearance, she thinks the details are what matters - her smooth, unblemished skin, her cheekbones, which look almost regal when she does her hair a certain way, her smile, which she tries to make warm and inviting.

Personality: Despite her sweet, girl-next-door looks, Josie is anything but. She has a few bad habits, bad here meaning destructive, immoral, indecent. . . She's a pathological liar, and will make up stories and such to get attention, or just to confuse people. She also tends to flirt with basically every boy she meets, which has led to more than a few heartbreaks. Even though she's flirty, she can never keep her eyes on boy for long, and as soon as she's 'won' one of them, she loses interest and moves on to another. She craves attention, yet rarely lets anyone close enough to give it to her. Josie is a clever girl, and scored top marks in all her classes until she stopped caring - another thing she tends to do is be apathetic towards everything, including things she used to love. She can be very charismatic and friendly when she wants to be and is a superb actress, but she often feels like making friends is too much work.

Weapon of Choice: A sword - preferably one light and thin, like a fencing epee.

Strengths: Josie is an extraordinary actress, and can lie with the best of them, having years of practice. She doesn't really like emotional ties, so she would have no trouble leaving or even killing her allies if they became a liability. She's clever and street-smart, which will give her an advantage over some of the less brainy tributes.

Weaknesses: Although Josie can be charismatic, more often than not, she's more prickly and guarded, which might hinder her chances for sponsors and allies. If there are any cute boys in the arena, she'll be distracted by them and not focus on the Games as much - its one of her many soft spots. She can't actually imagine herself killing a person, a mental block that will hinder her chances of winning.

Short Backstory: Josie would have been raised in a perfect home - if she had one. She was abandoned when she was a baby and raised in the local orphanage until she was ten, at which point she was 'adopted' - by a couple she had hired to get her out of that place. She took up residence in an abandoned hut near the edge of town, and started working as an errand girl to get money. She honed her lying skills as she grew, and by the time she was fifteen, had already broken as many hearts. She built up a reputation as the bad girl next door, eventually running out of people to corrupt as they were all either corrupted or avoiding her like the plague. When she was reaped, no one could say they were sad to see her go.

Token: Nothing. She doesn't have many possessions to bring with her, and she wasn't about to take one of the many gifts she had been showered with over the years.

Tribute Owner: josie-tee