A Surprise ?

Hi everyone! Here is the next chapter so have fun! There will be two lemons in this fict. There is one more chapter before it happens so keep/Start voting and let me know!

Chapter 4-A Surprise?

It has been a few months since Starfire and Robin officially took the plunge and became a lovely couple. As morning graced the earth two people soundly slept contentedly in each others arms. A few rays of lights peered through the closed curtain casting their prying eyes as the couple stirred.

"Robin close the curtains. The light is coming through." Star whispered tiredly with her eyes still closed.

"I don't wanna get up." Robin said back pulling her closer and snuggling his face in her hair.

"I always have to get up and close them. I don't want to get up." Star whined squirming trying to get away from the annoying light.

"Good then don't." he said still asleep as he rolled her over to the other side of the bed where the light was not shining.

"What.." Star started but couldn't finish as Robin flipped her and she gave a little surprised gasp.

She started to giggle as he brought her closer so her back was to him and his hands wrapped tighter around her waist. Robin slowly started to kiss the crook of her neck eyes still closed as he began to wake from sleep. All Star could do was let out a soft moan as she enjoyed his soft feathery kisses. As Robin began to wake more he became bolder and reached his hands under her shirt and rubbed circles on the smooth skin of her well toned stomach. She gasped as his cold hands touched her warm belly but she did nothing to stop it. His kisses to her neck became more heated and hungry. Star loved the feels he was giving her and never wanted it to stop. Slowly she reached her hands up and played with his hair. Her finger tips gliding in and out of his silky ebony hair slightly tugging at it every once in a while. If Robin could he would have purred. He loved the feel of Star's fingers in his hair playing. Lightly growling she finally couldn't take it any longer and rolled over in his arms and captured his lips with hers in a hungry kiss. Robin smirked into the kiss knowing what he had done to frustrate her. Slowly he slid his tongue across her lips and she gladly excepted him opening her mouth to him. He slowly explored her mouth from top to bottom tracing her teeth as he memorized her mouth entirely. Star shyly proceeded to allow her own tongue to venture into Robins mouth memorizing his just the same. Finally their tongues clashed in an all out war for dominance. Robin slowly inched his way so he was directly on top of Star. Supporting his weight on his elbows as to not crush her. Star finally gave up and let Robin have control. Smirking as he started to break the kiss being victorious. They both were breathing heavily as they parted. Robin gazed down at Stars beautiful face etching into memory. He smiled and leaned back down and gave her a quick kiss and looked at her chuckling a little.

"What is so funny?" Star asked looking up at him as she pouted thinking it was something she did.

"Nothing. Just wondering how you end up sleeping in my bed every night." Robin chuckled as he brushed a piece of hair out of her faces placing it behind her ear and rolled off of her to a sitting position on the bed.

"Well why don't you asked the person who wants to watch a movie every night before we go to bed." She countered back sitting up staring at Robin.

"Pretty sly of him huh?" He said perking and eye brow in her direction.

"Not quite considering he wont take no for and answer." Star shot back grinning widely as he began to approach her crawling over to her.

"Ya, know that is right I don't take no for an answer; do I?" Robin said sinisterly as he crept closer to her an evil smirk spread across his lips.