The Ring

Hi everyone! How are you liking it so far? Sorry about the last chapter, I rushed through it so I could get it out before the day ended. Here is the next chapter hope you like it!

Chapter 5-The Ring

Later that afternoon Robin took Beast Boy with him to see what he had gotten Star though it was tough convincing Star that she could not go.

"Alright Star BB and I are going out for a while." Robin told her as he was waiting for BB to get there.

"Why can I not come?" Star pouted.

"It's a surprise Star. You wouldn't want to ruin it would you?" Robin said coming up to her and embracing her in a light hug.

"Yes." Star argued.

"No...But then what am I supposed to do today?" All Robin had to do was look at her and she won. She really wanted to know what he got for her but knew it meant a lot for him to surprise her.

"Well, you could go shopping with Raven for a new dress. Remember I told you I am taking you some where special for your birthday." Robin suggested as he kissed her.

They were interrupted when someone cleared their throat from behind them. They broke the kiss but didn't release their told on one another. Raven and Beast Boy were standing directly behind them. Raven stared daggers at Robin as she over heard him about the whole shopping scene. She hated the public especial the mall.

"Hey, can't you two keep your hands off each other for more than a minute?" Beast Boy joked as he leaned in and kissed Raven.

"Ya, well can't you two keep quite for one night?" Robin shot back.

"Dude, that was low. Just you wait it'll happen to you too!" Beast Boy stated as both he and Raven blushed as Star giggled.

"I keep hoping for that day." Robin said jokingly until Star whacked him lightly in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" Robin exaggerated rubbing his arm.

"You know exactly what it was for Mr. Boy Wonder!" Star glared angerly at him.

"So you ready to go BB?" Robin asked not wanting to get Star any madder than she was.

"Ya, dude, lets go!" Beast Boy said as he gave Raven one last kiss and walked toward the garage.

"Robin.." Star whined as Robin began to retreat in the direction of the garage after BB.

"Star. I'll see you this evening. Go have fun. Go shopping. Have a girls day out." Robin warned as he came back and swept her up into a hug and planted a heated kiss on her lips.

"Hey dude, you coming?" Beast boy said poking his head out the garage door.

"Ya, just give me a sec." Robin looked back at BB.

"Now be good while I am gone and have fun." Robin said as he kissed her one last time.

"I love you." He said after he broke the kiss and released her heading for the garage where an impatient BB was waiting.

"Love you too." Star said waving good-by.

"Geeze, can't you keep your mouth off her dude?" Beast Boy teased giving him a smoochy, smoochy face.

"What jealous?" Robin said whacking him upside the head.

"Ow! You know you really need to learn how to take a joke." Beast Boy said rubbing his sore head.

"You really should know how to crack a joke that wont get you pounded." Robin shot back.

"What ever dude!" Beast Boy replied as he lifted his black and green helmet and placed it on his head.