Prologue

Zayn's POV

A cool Bradford rain fell as I sat on my window seat and looked out the window. Unfortunately, the only view I had was of the empty house next door. My bedroom window was right across the other house's bedroom window.

The house has been empty for a few years now, considering no one would think of buying a house on this side of Bradford. I guess for me, I feel bad knowing a house hasn't had a family live in it for so long. I sighed before getting off the window seat and laying in my bed.

It was already some ungodly hour of the night, but I couldn't get myself to sleep. My mind kept running with the stresses I had coming up into my life, such as moving out and going to college. I was 18 and ready to go on with my life, but I wasn't sure what my purpose really was. Honestly, late at night thinking is probably the worst thing I could do for my health.

I let my eyes slip shut and tried to think of everything, but the stresses I had and the slight unhappiness I was beginning to feel remained on my mind. My whole family saw I was unhappy, but no one really knew what to do. So, I was left alone in my room to look out the window in my own silence. My body seemed to relax at the soothing sound of rain and my mind shut off. But before I drifted to sleep, my mind wished for something to come into my gray world and give me some form of happiness.

A/N: I know this was kinda dumb, but this is going to be so important. I hope you all like it and will read it more. The first chapter will be up very soon and if you all know me I update really fast!!! I'm excited about this!! Comment / Vote!
- Bri;)