Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

"That one is an ugly piece of shit." I groaned as Niall, Louis and and I looked through my laptop at different flats in London. Louis laughed and flopped on my bed while Harry blushed at my bad words. Niall didn't seem to see what I said, so he just stayed where he was sitting on my lap and scrolling through the website I had open. I was sitting in my office type chair at my desk with him on my lap and Harry was sitting in a chair next to me. Louis is too hyper to sit down, so we let him run around for a bit.

"How about this one?"Niall asked me as he clicked on one, then looked at my face to see it I liked it. It was a two bedroom, two bathroom place that was small but big enough for me to live there. I looked at the rent price and saw I could afford it for a while with the amount of money I had in savings and money I got from people as graduation gifts. I knew I would have to get a job somewhere once I moved to London, but this place seemed nice. I saved it and kissed Niall quickly.

"I like that one. Do you like it?" I asked him. He nodded and kissed me one more time before turning his attention back to the computer screen. There was a knock on my door then my dad came in with a smile. He looked like he just got off work because he was still in his nice clothes.

"What are you guys doing in here, and why hasn't Louis gotten arrested yet?" My dad asked as he walked over to where I was. Harry's face turned pale at my dad's last comment and shook his head frantically, his curls flopping around a little as he did so.

"Louis is good! He, he won't get arrested!" Harry assured my dad, causing the man to smiled fondly at my friend and tell him he was joking. Louis sat up from my bed and told my dad he hadn't done anything illegal in a few minutes so everything was fine. My dad chuckled as kissed the top of my head, then ruffled up Niall's hair. However, Niall didn't know the touch was coming so he jumped and let out a little squeak before turned to see my dad. The look on my dad's face was between sad and almost upset that Niall couldn't hear. I think that's how it is for all of us. It's frustrating that someone as wonderful as Niall Horan doesn't get to have something as simple as hearing.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Is my boy taking good care of you?" My dad asked slowly. Niall watched his lips intently and when all the words registered in his head, he smiled and nodded to my dad. Niall always seems to forget his words around my dad like he's intimidated by the man, so when he silently pointed at the computer screen I knew he was trying to show my dad what we were doing.

"So we're moving Zayn out? This place looks nice." My dad commented on the flat that I had saved and Niall pulled back up to show him. I kissed the back of Niall's neck and inhaled his sweet scent before looking at my dad.

"I think I want to go see this one, like make an appointment with the realtor and see it some time next week. Also look for a job while I'm out there." I told my dad. He nodded and said to talk to my mum about it later when I have the chance to. After messing with Louis and making sure Harry knew we were all joking, he left the room so it was just the four of us again.

Harry made his way over to where Louis was sitting on my bed and kissed him before leaning in to whisper something in the shorter lad's ear. Niall wasn't really watching them as much as he was now looking up funny videos on YouTube of people falling. I watch as Louis turned a bright shade of red before shifting around on my bed. One of his hands rested on Harry's thin hips while the curly haired boy finished what he was saying. Louis gave his boyfriend a nod, then looked at me.

"I think we're going to head out now. We'll see you guys tomorrow." Louis told me as he stood up from my bed. His hand laced with Harry's as they walked over to say bye to Niall too. Niall's eyes looked at Harry as he signed something that caused Harry to giggle. Louis and I just rolled our eyes because these two seemed to become extremely close through being able to communicate and just being the cutest little things on earth. Louis led Harry out of my room, making Niall finally let out a light and look at me.