Chapter 4

Zayn's POV

I had finished all my exams yesterday and was now planning to enjoy my free Thursday trying to become friends with Niall. So, I got up and showered myself up before going over to his house. I knocked on the front door of his house and waited for someone to answer it. Soon, his dad opened the door and gave me a light smile.

"Is Niall home?" I asked Mr.Horan lightly. He nodded and told me to wait out here while he went to get him. My first thought was these people were really proper because my family would be yelling through the house that someone was waiting. I also thought that it was too early and Niall might be asleep still, but the last time I checked it was already noon. The door opened again, but this time a lightly blushing Niall was standing there. I gave him a smiled before letting my eyes wonder over his body. He was wearing really tight jeans and a loose football jersey with some high top Converse. He looked really cute actually.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me for a while to just get to know each other. I mean, if you're not busy or anything." I offered to him nervously. He looked at me blankly before he looked down at his shoes.

"I'm not sure?" He asked me like he didn't even know what I asked him in the first place. I laughed lightly at him and pat his shoulder. His blue eyes looked at me and started to focus more on me.

"Do you want to go to the skate park with me? Just to hang out there." I told him slowly. All the confusion from his cute face melted and he nodded to me before holding a finger up for me to wait for him. I nodded and looking over to my house where my mum was watering the flowers. Niall came back with a gray beanie on and a light smile on his face. His mum came out and told me to watch out for him, but I was already going to do that. Niall's new here, I was going to take care of him even more.

I got my skateboard from my front yard before guiding him down the street of out neighborhood. I didn't say much to him, but I always felt Niall looking at me quickly like he was making sure I was okay or not trying to talk to him. Something about him makes him seem so much younger than he really is, but I think it's cute. Maybe it's just because he was home schooled that he's still innocent in some ways.

"So, what have you done since moving here?" I asked him when I caught him looking at me. He looked down at my skateboard before shrugging.

"I've been unpacking and I went to London and just hanging out in my room." He told me, but when he told me he went to London I decided to make conversation on that even though I've never been to London.

"Why were you in London?" I asked him. He made a sound like he was thinking about it, then didn't answer my question. I just chuckled at him as we continued walking know silence to the skate park.

When we got there, a few people said hi to me and gave me their normal greetings. I introduced Niall to the guys here, but when they all looked over him like they were eye fucking him, I wrapped my arm around his waist and guided him to the corner everyone knows I always put my stuff. He sat on the bench while I dropped my skateboard and stood on it just to rock back and forth on it. Niall seemed to find that entertaining so I decided to teach him a little. I jumped of it and offered him my hands.

"What?" Niall asked me extremely confused. I smiled and pulled his hands from his lap to pull him to stand up. He blushed, then took a tentative step on my skateboard. His calloused hands gripped tighter on my tattooed hands before he was completely on the board. I looked at our hands and felt my heart beat faster at his touch for some reason. No, the reason was because Niall is gorgeous. I can't deny that of him and I can't pretend like I don't notice it.

"Just hold on and I've got you." I told him quietly, but he didn't seem to even notice I was talking to him. I held his hands tighter and walked sideways to get the board to move with Niall. He made a funny noise and held on to my hands as tightly as I was holding his. I laughed at his response to this then stopped moving him. He looked at me with those big innocent blue eyes before getting off my skateboard.