Chapter Five

.: Chapter Five :.

I yawn and slowly open my eyes, seeing darkness in the room. I look at the time and notice it's still quite early to be up. Just as I'm about to go back to bed, I hear a sound.

"Hello," someone greets me, coming from the dark corner in the room.

I jump and begin to yell when a hand suddenly covers my mouth to keep me from yelling. I look up to notice it's Zayn and my heart begins to calm down. Holy shitballs! That was scary.

"Zayn," I exclaim angrily. "Ombré, what the hell! That wasn't cool; you nearly scared me to a point where I was going to leak in my trousers."

"Sorry mate," Zayn chuckles, a bit too hard if you ask me. "I just," he hesitates. "Now that you know about Niall, I feel a bit more relieved than I did before. Also, now I can come to you whenever I need advice about him! Only if that's alright with you of course."

I shrug and reply, "Sure, I'm known to give great love advice. Some may call me the Love Whisperer."

I whisper the last part and chuckle to myself. Zayn raises his eyebrows at me and asks, "Who calls you that?"

No one. And I didn't steal it from Dez from Austin and Ally either. Damn it Liam! Making me reference the Family Channel TV shows. That man no longer controls TV time when we're all hanging out. I'm surprised Zayn didn't recognize my line. Then again, whenever Liam picks what we watch on TV, he usually ends up falling asleep because he's "bored".

"That's not the point," I wave my hands in the air, trying to dismiss the issue. "What did you want to talk about? Unless, you like watching me sleep. I'm sure I look damn hot when I sleep."

"Whatever," Zayn rolls his eyes, hinting a small smile on his face. "Well clearly I want to talk about Niall–"

Big shocker there.

"What should I do?" Zayn asks, looking helplessly lost and sad.

"About what?" I ponder, not really catching where he's going with this.

"With my crush," Zayn groans. "Stop trying to torture me by repeating it out loud! What do I do about it?"

Oh, my bad. The beautiful God-like man needs to be more specific on certain things. Notice how "certain things" wasn't that specific either. Huh, maybe I'm just as bad as him.

Stop it Louis! Concentrate on Zayn, ignore your constant thoughts. They're very distracting.

"I'm assuming you don't just want to ignore your feelings for him?" I ask.

Zayn shakes his head and smiles bashfully. "No, I can't. I really like him and I want to do something about it. And maybe...," he sighs and rubs his eyes. "Maybe find out if he might have the same feelings for me as I do for him."

"Well if you haven't noticed, I tried adding a lot of Ziall in last night's game of Truth or Dare," I smirk and raise my eyebrows up and down playfully at him.

"I noticed," Zayn smiles thankfully. "I appreciated it; however you could try to be a little more subtle. I mean, you kicked Liam out of the game! It was very obvious that you were cooking something in your pure-genius-yet-slightly-evil mind."

"Aww shucks," I say bashfully. "Zayn Malik you sure know how to make my heart swoon."

He laughs and shakes his head in amusement. "Anyways, back to my previous thoughts? Niall? Suggestions?"

"Like I mentioned before," I begin, finally sitting up in my bed. "Truth or Dare is a good way to see how things flow between you two. Also, whenever it comes to partnering up with someone – claim Niall immediately. Maybe even ask if you guys can be partners for everything for this trip? Just try and get as close as possible as you can with him, without being too obvious of course."