Chapter Thirteen

.:Chapter Thirteen:.

I grimace at my dirty boxers and decide I need to take a shower. I take them off and throw them in the garbage. There's no way I'm washing those and risking someone seeing what happened; no way. The trip is almost over anyways, so I have enough boxers to last.

I start up the shower and wait until it gets warm. While I'm waiting, I keep thinking about Harry's. . . thing. I know I already mentioned this but it was so big. Just thinking about it starts to get me turned on again. I groan and look down at semi-hard Mr. Tomlinson.

"Enjoying this, are you?" I mumble to him.

Louis, you're talking to your fucking dick. Just go take a shower mate.

I huff and get in the shower. As soon as the warm water hits my naked body, I let out a sigh of release. I start scrubbing myself with soap; hoping to cleanse my body after what just happened. Even though I'm scrubbing as hard as I can, I still feel dirty.

I look down at Mr. Tomlinson and notice he's still hard. I mean, I guess I understand why. . . Harry is really hot! Seeing him get turned on like that from a story. . . he probably imagined us doing those things. Suddenly, I start to imagine those things and I find myself getting turned on even more.

Fuck, I want to see Harry naked and hard right now.

I suddenly moan out loud and that breaks my trance. I look down and notice my hand is on my dick. Wait, when the fuck did that happen?!

Ugh, you know what? Screw it. It's been so long since I've actually masturbated – not counting my wet dreams. I shut my eyes and go back to what I was doing. I start jerking myself off faster and I bite down on my bottom lip. Fuck this feels so good.

Harry's hands would feel even better.

I feel my cock lurch in my hands, and I start pumping even faster. I start thrusting my hips forward to intensify the feeling of my cock in my hands. Since I'm in the shower, the water makes everything slippery and it feels that much better. I totally get why there was Larry shower sex in that fan fiction now.

I feel myself getting close and I moan again. I start to imagine what I would do if Harry was here.

I press myself against Harry's naked and wet body. Since he's taller, my hard-on is pressed against his knee, while his is touching my stomach. I start jerking him off and he lets out an incredibly sexy moan. He starts kissing my neck all over, gently biting and sucking occasionally. I can't stop myself from moaning and I squeeze his dick with my right hand.

He pulls away from my neck and I decide it's my turn to have some fun. I start kissing down his chest, making my way towards Mr. Styles. I kiss him softly, slowly making a trail down to his hard and thick cock. Just as I pass his belly button, he pulls me back up and shakes his head.

"Nuh uh," he whispers seductively into my ear. "I'm making you cum first Boo Bear."

My entire body gets goosebumps and Harry grazes his teeth against my earlobe.

"Fuck Haz, I need you."

"I know."

He winks and immediately goes down on his knees. Apparently, he doesn't waste his time because he starts licking up my shaft and making his way to the tip. I moan again, and bite down on my bottom lip, trying to remain as still as I can. He slowly starts to take my cock into his mouth, and I feel like I can explode right then and there.

His mouth feels hot and wet against my cock and I am loving the feeling. While still taking me in his mouth, he uses his tongue to lick all around the head. Holy fuck, how is he so good at this?!