Chapter One

.:Chapter One:.

"That was a fun concert," Harry yells as we get off the stage.

We make our way over to the room and when I see the empty, inviting couch, I immediately run over to it and plop down, letting out a sigh of relief. Zayn keeps himself busy and Niall sits down on the recliner, leaving Harry to look at the spot beside me on the couch. He's just about to sit down when Liam puts a hand on his shoulder and glares at him. Harry simply shrugs him off and sits down beside me anyways, putting his arms behind his head as he smirks.

"Harry what did I say about not going overboard tonight with the bromance?! And not only that; you brought in a bunch of other bromances! What will management say once they see this on YouTube because we all know it's going to be there by tomorrow morning–"

Whoa, cocky much Liam? Thinking everything about us will end up on YouTube? Well, it does but he doesn't have to be arrogant about it.

"Do you have no idea what you just caused?!" Liam exclaims, infuriated.

"What do you mean Liam? I think you're overreacting for no reason whatsoever. The fans absolutely loved it, didn't you see? They ate it up... not to mention they loved seeing some Niam and Ziam as well mate," Harry says and raises his eyebrows up and down.

I quickly lose interest in the story and look over to Zayn who's listening secretly to the conversation. He has a certain expression on his face which makes him look . . . mad or something. I can't really understand why but I continue to discreetly stare at him, wondering what could possibly be going through his mind.

"I have a girlfriend you know," Liam sniffs, sounding offended.

"Aw come on Li," Zayn turns around to face us, smiling lightly at Liam. "The fans loved it and you should let loose once in a while. Can we just put this behind us? If there are any problems with Danielle – which I know there won't be because she ships Niam pretty hard – I'll–"

The way he says "Niam" just sounds so harsh and angry for some reason. I turn to Zayn and raise my eyebrows at him, causing him to look at me and lose track for a quick second. He quickly shakes it off and goes back to his speech, looking back at Liam once more.

"Please can we just have fun and forget about it? It was our last concert for some time," Zayn finishes. "Who knows when we'll be doing another concert after this?"

Liam sighs and nods slowly, turning that frown upside down. He nods gratefully at Zayn and then turns to Harry, glaring at him.

Still? Give the poor curly guy a break.

"I'm still mad at you though Harry," Liam says, still glaring.

No, he can't be mad at my Hazza. I'm going to show this turd that he can't possibly be mad at someone as cute as Harry.

"But what did I do? I promised to watch all the Toy Story movies with you, you can't be mad at me," Harry replies and pouts.

But this measly peasant doesn't deserve to watch movies with you Harry. He doesn't even deserve to be in your presence because he's being rude.

Woah Louis... what's with all this recent hostility?

"Maybe we can all watch it all together, we can bond while watching Disney movies," Liam suggests and grins, really happy now.

"Just because of the popcorn," Niall mutters and shakes his head in disgust.

I silently chuckle to myself and smile at Niall. He's so adorable, no one can ever say no to him. I notice Harry moving beside me and he rests his head back against the couch, slowly closing his eyes and breathing softly. I wrap an arm around his shoulders so that he can feel more comfortable. Harry looks at me and smiles softly, his eyes slowly looking down to my chest.