Chapter Fifteen

.:Chapter Fifteen:.

"WELL THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WALKED IN YOU FAT ASS COCKBLOCK!"

That is the first thing I hear in the morning. I slowly shuffle in the bed and rub my eyes; waking up. I notice everyone – except Danielle – is standing in Harry's room. What is going on. . .?

"You just woke Lou up," Harry groans, glaring at Zayn. "Congrats."

"Oh, sorry," Zayn smirks. "Does little Lou need more sleep because of the crazy sex last night?"

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you," Liam coughs, trying to be subtle but failing miserably.

"GET OUT OF HERE! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING LIAM JAMES PAYNE!"

Liam looks petrified and he sprints out of the room, shutting the door behind. I burst out laughing but Zayn doesn't look too amused. Niall's cheeks are just red – like they usually are these days – and Harry turns to me and smiles. "Hey, how did you sleep Boo?"

"I slept very well, thank you," I smile and peck his nose. "It was the best night I've ever had."

"Really?" Harry grins. "Was I that good?"

I can tell this is going straight to his ego, but he was that good. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to go for another round this morning. Nonetheless, I laugh and say, "Not to make you cocky, but yes. You were amazing and so gentle and loving every step of the way, well, at the beginning anyways. I wouldn't trade that night for the world."

Harry's cheeks turn pink and he replies, "Well, I wouldn't trade you in for anything in the entire world Boo."

I lean in to give him a kiss on the lips when I hear, "GUYS STOP FLIRTING! MY STOMACH CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER."

I roll my eyes and mumble, "Well we better go before Niall dies and haunts us all, because god forbid we didn't feed him for a few hours."

"Thank you," Niall grins and nods; giving me a subtle side-eye. "I don't need your sass Mr. Tomlinson."

Niall grabs Zayn's hand and they walk out of Harry's room. I turn back to Harry and say, "We'll continue this little flirting session later, yeah?"

"Of course," Harry smiles. "There's no rush at all; you have me for life Lou."

I feel my cheeks turning pink and my heart is literally melting. Man, I need to marry this boy someday. I give him a quick kiss on the lips. Harry smiles and whispers against my lips, "We should probably get ready before Niall commits a murder or something. Hanging out with that boy on an empty stomach is not a pretty sight."

"Fine," I sigh and pout, hating that I have to pull away. "But you're missing out."

"Don't worry; I plan on making up for it later."

- - -

We all walk into Manuel's and luckily enough, Viktor is at the front, sorting out menus. When he sees us, he drops his menus and grins.

"I thought you boys said your goodbye yesterday?" he asks, amused.

"We did," Niall nods. "But we need breakfast before we head to our flight and where else would we go? Plus, we wanted to say one more goodbye."

"Well, head over to your booth and I'll meet you there!"

We all head over to the booth and I sit down beside my Hazzabear. Unfortunately, Liam sits right in between Zayn and Niall and Zayn does not look happy about it. He has his arms crossed and he keeps huffing and rolling his eyes. Liam just seems oblivious to this and concentrates on the menu, wondering aloud what he should get for breakfast.