Smut Chapter

.:Smut Chapter:.

Holy shit. I'm kissing Harry. Holy shit. He's kissing me back. What is life?

Harry wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me even closer to him. Suddenly, it's as if all the times I wanted to kiss him just comes back to this very moment. Before I know what I'm doing, I flip us around and push him against the wall. I press my hands against the wall on either side of him; locking him there. Harry runs his hands down my chest as we continue to make out. I bite down on his bottom lip and he slowly opens his mouth. Our tongues make contact for a quick second before we both pull away.

We smile sheepishly at each other; our cheeks turning red. I guess that moment makes us realize how real this actually is. It's new and scary and exciting. . . and all I know is that I need more right this very second.

I nibble gently on his right ear and whisper seductively, "Your room, now."

Harry takes in a deep breath and I can see the lust in his eyes. I bite down on my bottom lip and reach out his for hand. Our fingers intertwine and we run to Harry's room; the adrenaline coursing through our veins. Once we're in his room, I shut the door behind me and lock that shit. I also go into the bathroom and lock the door that connects Zayn's room to the bathroom. There is no way in hell that Liam is interrupting us this time!

I turn back towards Harry and he pushes me down forcefully on the bed. He then climbs on top of me and starts kissing me again. I run my hands through his hair and moan as I feel him rubbing his crotch against mine. I feel myself start to swell down there and I start thrusting up against him as well; dry humping him. I pull away from his lips for one second to yank off his shirt and pull down his pants in one quick motion. I notice how hard he is in his boxers and I gulp; biting down on my bottom lip. I can already feel the precum gathering at the tip of my cock.

Harry pulls off my shirt and begins tugging on my pants. I can see that he's struggling, and he furrows his brow. He groans and yanks harder on my pants. I chuckle and start helping him take off my pants. Once we're both in just our boxers, I start kissing him again. We continue to grind against one another while furiously making out. I pull his bottom lip with my teeth and he moans against my mouth. I can't take the sexual frustration anymore!

I pull away from his lips once more and instead, start kissing down his jawline. Harry moans and I smile against his smooth skin. I kiss down to his neck and gently start sucking on a little spot on the right side of his neck. I graze my teeth against his skin when he pulls away. I sigh and give him my pouty look. "What was that for mister?"

"I didn't bring condoms," Harry frowns. "I'm pretty sure you didn't bring any either. . ."

Why would we need condoms? I don't underst– OH. . . Right, that's why. Things can get pretty "messy" if you know what I mean. Man, thank god Harry is thinking straight. . . or should I say, not straight hehe. Man, he's rubbing off on me too much. Well actually, I'd prefer if he rubs off on me, if you get my drift. Louis! Stop being weird and focus on the hot, practically naked man with the boner in front of you.

I shake myself out of my thoughts and notice Harry has gotten up and is starting to walk away. I grab his arm and spin him back around; making him face me. "You're leaving me. . .?"

Harry grins and shakes his head. He grabs both of my hands in his and pecks the top of my head. "No, of course not, I'm coming right back. I'm just going to go see Zayn for a condom or two and then I'll be right back."

A condom or two?! Jesus, that sounds intense. For some reason, I don't think we're going to get much sleep tonight. . .

Harry's hands leave mine and I say, "Hurry back! This boner can't wait for long."