Chapter Eight

.:Chapter Eight:.

I open my eyes and sigh, taking in the all-too-familiar atmosphere. That's it, I now have aviophobia. And no, I didn't have to Google it after I woke up to prepare for the next dream... I see Harry walking over, but this time . . . it's different. Something is definitely different, yet I can't seem to place my finger on it. He doesn't look worried like he usually does, instead he looks . . . determined.

What is going on?

Before Harry even comes over, Zayn leaves but not before he winks at me first. I give him a questioning look but Zayn doesn't give me any clues or answers. He simply smirks at me before walking away and sitting down beside Niall. I groan and turn back to Harry, who's walking over really slowly. Once he finally manages to get over here, he doesn't even sit down.

I look up at him and cock my head, wondering what's happening. I decide not to say anything since Zayn told me last time that I always interrupt him. A few minutes pass by and he still remains quiet. I look into his eyes and then notice something different about them. It's not the friendly Harry that I know and see all the time, no, this Harry seems really intense.

"Um, what's up?" I ask awkwardly, not knowing what else to say.

"Things are going to be different this time Louis," he says in a raw tone.

Holy shit, he doesn't sound like himself at all... I wonder if he's okay, maybe he's not being himself today? But this is a dream Louis, he shouldn't be acting any different and if he is, it's because you're making this happen because once again Louis, this is a dream!

"Are you okay Harry?" I ask, concerned for him. "You're not acting like yourself and you're acting kind of weird..."

"Just," he sighs and groans, running a hand through his hair. "Come with me to the bathroom okay? Everything will be explained there."

Without saying anything else, he then walks over to the bathroom and goes inside, shutting the door behind him. I jump a bit at the sound and my heart starts to pound very fast. I don't know if I should follow him or not so I just sit there for a minute, dumbfounded. Why is Harry acting so weird? What will going to the bathroom accomplish? And most importantly - why is this dream so different than the ones I'm usually used to?

I think about it for another few seconds before I freeze on the spot, my heart literally pounding so hard. Holy shitballs! What if he's finally ready to tell me that I'm ready?!

Chill Louis, that's probably not the reason as to why he wants to see you. Why wouldn't he just tell you here?

Maybe he wants it to be in a private setting and that's why he wants you to go to the bathroom! Either way, go to the bathroom already!

I get up and walk to the bathroom, not being able to feel my knees whatsoever. They're so wobbly that I have issues walking to the bathroom. Once I get there, I take a deep breath and close my eyes for a few seconds. Just as I'm about to knock, the door opens up and an arm comes out and pulls me into the bathroom.

Everything's happening so fast: the door closes, the door locks, the toilet seat cover is set down, he pushes me down on the toilet seat cover, the toilet flushes...

"What the hell is going on here Harold?!"

He gives me one final hungry stare before shutting the lights off. Wait - what? I didn't think the lights in the bathroom could turn off? I thought if you lock the bathroom door, the light will automatically stay on until you unlock the door and get out. Holy shit! What if Harry didn't lock the door and someone walks in on us? Which gets me thinking once again . . . why are we even in this freaking bathroom? Harry better explain himself right now.