Zayn's P.O.V

Zayn's P.O.V

"Woo hoo," I grin and grab the flashlight, being first, as always. "Let's start the game!"

"Need I remind you that we can't make this one too late," Daddy Direction intervenes, making everyone - well, maybe not everyone, but me definitely - groan. "I'm doing a Twitcam after this for the fans."

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a party pooper over here. Let me repeat - we have a party pooper over here.

I sigh and look at Liam, noticing Niall is beside him and I frown, trying not to let it affect me too much. Damn it! Why didn't I sit beside Niall? Why does Liam get to sit beside Niall? He doesn't deserve it, it should be me - the guy that actually has a crush on him? Unless Liam has a secret crush on Niall? Which . . . no, that couldn't be possible! He's with Danielle. Get your head out of the gutter Zayn!

I turn towards Niall and say, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he smiles right at me, sending tingles down my spine.

I swear, this boy's smile will be the death of me.

"Who would you be willing to kiss right now in this room?"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ZAYN! WHERE IN THE WORLD DID THAT COME FROM? What happened to the art of subtlety? It's an art - you think that should make you at least somewhat good at it. But no, clearly not after that bullshit-stunt you just pulled.

I can sense Louis' glare at me, but I don't dare look back at him. I already feel ashamed enough for the both of us.

"Um," Niall stutters - wait, he's actually going to answer? "I honestly don't know. I'm stuck between two people."

Oh god, who's the other person? Wait - what if I'm not even one of the two? Holy shit, now I'm freaking out.

I feel myself shaking and I hold my breath as I wait for Niall's response.

"Um, you and Zayn," Niall admit sheepishly.

Holy shit, I'm one of them! He would want to kiss me? I can't believe t- wait . . . who's "you"? My god, did I miss who asked who the two were. Well, it can't be Louis, I'm pretty sure he's in love with Harry; I mean he's been acting so different on the trip. And the worst part? He doesn't even notice how hard or fast he's falling for the curly-haired lad.

"Everybody wants a piece of Malik," I smirk, trying to cover up how I'm actually slightly hurt.

I hand him the flashlight and think about Harry for a second. It probably isn't Harry either, I haven't been paying too close attention to him, but I'm always positive he also has a thing for Louis. So that would mean . . . Liam.

"Dare," Louis grins.

"I dare you to call up your best girl friend and you can't tell her it's a dare - make it sound convincing too."

He's probably going to call Eleanor. I know a lot of people in the fandom don't like her but she's not that bad at all - actually, she's shipped Larry since day one! She and Niall are pretty much the biggest shippers of that ship. Yes, I know all about OTPs and Dark Larries and all that crazy stuff fans come up with. In a way, I think it's very fascinating, but also, slightly terrifying. My favourite ship is personally Ziall, but that's pretty obvious.

"Please El," Louis pleads, stopping me from my train of thought. "I just need one tampon to fix everything."

Wait, what the hell did I miss?