Chapter Ten

.:Chapter Ten:.

Say what now?! Did Harry literally just dare Niall to kiss Zayn? Damn, shit be getting all homosexual up in this joint! Why do I sound so weird, what is happening to me? I mean, I know I'm usually weird, but I'm not usually this weird . . . right? God, what is going on with me?! It seems like I've been acting even more different than usual on this trip and I'm starting to think I know why.

"We're all waiting."

I look up and notice Harry's the one that said that. I swear, my eyes almost bulge out of my head or something. Hehe, bulge... Louis, damn it! Get your head out of the gutter!

I swear I think Harry's lost his chill. If someone dared me to kiss someone, I would take my time and not want to be rushed. But Mr. Impatient over here just doesn't seem to care about that factor! I mean, sure, they've kissed each other on the cheek before but they've never kissed on the lips. This must be a big deal for them.

I know if I was dared to kiss Harry, I would be freaking out on the inside. I wouldn't know how to react or what to do. To be honest, I'd probably freeze up and just remain like a statue until they would have to throw water in my face or something along those lines. Hmm, kissing Harry . . . what would that be like?

Louis, this isn't about you kissing Harry right now! This is about Niall and Zayn kissing!

You know, things have been pretty quiet while I've been pondering all my thoughts. I wonder what's going on with them. I look up and notice they're basically making out. Ooh, hot damn! I pretend to fan myself as if it's too hot to handle.

They pull away in another minute – that's right, another minute folks – and return back to their designated seats. Both of their faces are bright red and they remain silent, looking down at the ground while not-so-discreetly sneaking glances at one another.

Niall takes the flashlight from Harry with his shaky hands and turns to me. His face is still bright red and that dumbfounded smile still hasn't even left his face yet.

"Truth or dare Lou?"

Pick dare, maybe he'll make you kiss Harry!

"Truth, I don't know if I'm ever going to pick a dare after what just happened there."

What the fuck was that Tomlinson?

Before Niall can even open his mouth, Liam pokes Harry hard in the chest, causing Harry to mumble an 'ow' and rub his chest. He crosses his arms and says, "Harry, can I talk to you? Like right now."

Harry looks at Liam's face and gulps. His entire face turns white and he nods miserably, slowly getting up. Liam's already up on his feet and dragging Harry by his arm to the bathroom. I hear the door slam shut and that's when I know Harry's in deep doo-doo.

"Would you kiss anybody in our band voluntarily? If your answer is yes, who and why."

I groan and rub my temples, immediately feeling a headache coming on. I look at the two of them and they're both looking at me expectantly. I sigh and say softly, "Yes . . . Harry."

"I KNEW IT!"

Niall slaps Zayn on the arm and that shuts him up. I feel my face heat up as he asks the dreaded question.

"Why?"

I think of my conversation with Liam and I shudder, not wanting to relive that particular moment. I mumble something under my breath and hope that it's good enough for the two of them. Their mouths drop open and they then have huge smiles on their face. Huh, I guess they like the same answer I gave to Liam when he asked me why as well.