Chapter 5 - Fucklets and Grassholes.

A/N In this chapter I discussed human psychology and the human body and how guys like healthy girls instead of girls who starve them self for guys. I don't mean anorexic girls, I don't mean girls who are naturally skinny, I don't mean girls who are healthy skinny, and I don't mean girls who are mentally unstable, (Those should get help, it's dangerous for their health.).

Tons of people got offended by that little speech but I WILL NOT remove it because I feel like it's a good massage to get out there. So enough with the hate. All I meant to say is that you shouldn't starve yourself for guys, and that you should keep yourself healthy. Yes, I say "Guys like girls who have more body fat." But skinny girls have body fat too! Other ways they would die...so....

I was not skinny shaming, I was simply stating things I learn. And if you find offense to that, I don't see why you have to repeat what all the people said a million of times! There is tons of comments that say the same thing and it's really discouraging. And by the way...not all guys are the same either, so I just talked about basic human psychology.

So BE AWARE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT TOPIC. And if you choose to get offended it's your problem. This is Scarlets opinion and I won't change it anymore.

I'm truly honored you take the time to write essays in the comments saying 'You are being offensive! You have to take this down! You are wrong and you should google stuff before posting them! Go kill yourself.' And yes, somebody did wrote that. Disagree with me or find it offensive? Go cry yourself a bridge and get over it, Scarlet is not nice and this is actual correct information.

Being offended is a choice. Don't like it? Ignore it. I'm responsible only for what I say, Not for what you understand, and what I say are things I learned.

ENJOY. 

(Chapter not edited. to read the edited version of the book go to Radish)

---------

We step into the house, still covered in ice-cream, laughing our butts off.

It's not everyday you go to a new school, meet your best friend that is almost as crazy as you, start an ice-cream fight in a shop, meet the manager of the shop, and seduce him to get out of trouble.

And find out that your friend of 17 hours forgot to tell you that she has a boyfriend. I'm not surprized actually, she seems really straight forward, like the kind of person that always gets what they want. In her case it was a boy that she liked.

By the time that we get to my house, I know basically everything about Nick. His last name is Dylan, he is 24 years old, his dad is a police officer so he made sure that dating Nicole won't get him in any trouble since they started dating last year after she turned 17, and he was 23. They met at a restaurant when both of them were celebrating their birthdays and the restaurant confused the reservations so they had to share one room. After that something clicked and they started dating 2 weeks later, and he got permission to see her as long as there was no 'sexual activities' until she turned 18.