Chapter 23 - The Tradition Doesn't Control Me

Heyyyyyyy, I'm BACK BISHES

Winner for the second place is ....... .   moe_102      Congrats boo !

I checked out your book, just skimmed through and they are fabulous! I can't  even write a review on them once again cause it's better than mine.  You guys allllllllllll NEEED to go check it out and follow her, and check them out.

They are all in my library at the moment. 

Plus the covers look great. I might even use them sometime in the future if I'll have the guts to take my original one off.

Okay...now that you all checked her out. (If you didn't, go do it.) here you go with my book....

HEHE RECAP-

Scarlet, the main character, moves into a new town with her father. At her new school she meets Nicole and Adam, twins, and instantly took a liking to them. She also meets a very hot boy names Hunter, with an older brother, Joshua.  One day she wakes up in Hunters house, after passing out in her own, and finds out that her dad went on a business trip so she will be living with Hunter, she also found out that Hunter chose her as his 'Special' which is a tradition the family has to always wait for your 'love at first sight.'

Later on, she overhears him talking about her mother, which triggers a panic attack and she ends up rereading all her mothers old diaries, which caused her even stronger anger attack and she ended up at the hospital. When she wakes up, the boy that she hates, Hunter, seemed much nicer then usual so she finally started to like him (the hospital might have given her some medicine to calm her down but whatever,)

Then, they go on a camping trip, which she wakes up with Hunter in bed, almost has another attack but calms down and gets out of the cabin, meets Joshua's new girlfriend, a 16 year old Sasha, takes Hunter and makes him tell everything about himself, almost has a panic attack again, Hunter kisses her, Sasha comes in, Hunter wants to kill Sasha blah blah blah

You get it.

Enjoy :D

OH YEAH , they also kissed last chapter.

Now enjoy.

------------

Our heads raise to look at a flustered Sasha. My mind is battling between thanking her from stopping me from doing something that I would definitely regret, or throwing her head back all the way back to Russia- or wherever she is from - keeping her eye as a keychain, for interrupting something that my mind is desperately craving at the moment.

Oh god...I never thought I would say this but I truly wanted to continue. I don't care that it was the most awkward kiss in history. It was my first kiss. Something that I will remember for the rest of my life, when I go to school, when I'll move again, even when I get married.

It's impossible to forget your first kiss, and if you did forget it...you did it wrong.

Some people will probably think I'm making a big deal out of just a kiss but I have my whole life planned and this little moment, of our physical connection will definitely make a difference. I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose since it was his first kiss too, but it is still a very shitty way of stopping me from talking. This ain't a romantic comedy show.

'It did work though.' the same obnoxious voice says. It did work... but we had to sacrifice our first kiss for that.

'You know it would have happened sooner or later so stop making a big deal out of it.' Ouch.