Chapter 10 - A Game

That's how I found myself in this position again: Wrists on top of my head, legs between Hunters, on my back with him on top of me.

"Okay Kitten, calm down. We will be here together for four months, so you will have to learn how to get along with me." Hunter states calmly while I breath heavily underneath him. Wrestling with a freakishly tall guy that weights probably 200 pounds is harder then it looks.

"Just get out." I growl, absolutely exhausted. He complies and leaves the room,  but I don't fail to notice a smirk on his stupid face.

I just want to slap him, hard, between his legs, with my foot.

Over ten minutes passed if me just laying on the floor staring at myself in the mirror. It is so cool.

I'll tell my dad to do that to my room, having mirrors for ceilings....genius.

"Because you know I'm all about that base, bout' that base no trouble." And that is my lovely ringtone interrupting my from my thoughts.

Damn you Meghan Trainor.

I crawl all the way to the nightstand on my knees and pick up the phone.

"Hello." I say uninterested without checking who is is.

"Hi darling." I hear my dads nervousness chuckle.

Yep, that's right. Be nervous. That's what you get for sending your daughter to a creepy dude for four months without telling her about it and practically allowing a hormonal possessive young man to kidnap her.

"Daddy..." I starts with the most innocent voice that I can master, hearing him sigh in relieve. Nope dear father, you don't get to relax yet. "Would you like to explain to me, why the pineapple did I wake in a house where I have never seen before, with a teenage boy next door. While I should have been home watching Netflix and cuddling with Ace?" I finish, my voice getting louder and louder with each word.

Oh shlits, Ace.

I totally forgot about my little baby. I'm a terrible owner, now he probably hates me.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry...but Mr.Brown called an emergency business trip to one of him offices in British Columbia. They messed all the documents up and now we have to fix everything, which will take quite some time. And don't worry about Ace, I made sure he is fine." He explains.

That what he always says. Business trip, work, documents. I know he does it for me but it doesn't mean I won't miss my own father when he is away.

"Fine, but why am I here and not at home? You were never concerned about me staying by myself alone for that amount of time before."

"Well, Mr.Brown insisted for you to stay with his son, Hunter, so you two will be able to take care of each other. I know you are old, but come on! My boss freaks me out so...sorry?" He says with hesitant voice. My dad is scared of his boss, apparently he can make someone pee their pants with just one look.

No wonder Hunter is his son.

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

Or in this case, a coconut.

Because Hunter is absolutely nuts.