Chapter 24 - Honey... Im not your girlfriend.

Please for the love of God... Read the authors note at the end. Believe me, you want to.

Chapter 24

That kiss was different. It wasn't awkward, or hesitant, or weird. It was great, maybe because this time I actually enjoyed it instead of freaking out about losing my first kiss, maybe because now we actually - sort of- knew what we were doing and, this time, we didn't talk during our lip locking.

Whatever the reason was, this time, I enjoyed it much more and counting by Hunters body language after we stopped, he would agree with me. 

But...we had to cut it short because the guys were waiting for us and I'm pretty sure Sasha would get a heart attack if she had to call us again. I don't like the girl but I don't necessarily want her death on my hands. Plus, she makes Josh happy so that is a good thing.

I feel Hunter's hands trail to places where the definitely don't belong. "Hunter. " I say pulling away making him pout. "My personal bubble still exists. " Standing up, Hunter's hands drop by his side, his eyes following my movement as I walk towards my jacket. I'm not changing out of my PJs, too lazy to do that, we are in the middle of nowhere anyway.

"You coming?" I point towards the door, my subconsciousness laughs behind the double meaning of the word.

"No. we are staying here Kitten. I just got you to be my girlfriend." He steps forward, making me stop moving altogether and release the loudest laugh ever.

Pfft. He is funny. "Honey...I'm not your girlfriend. I said I'll just stop resisting. You got to ask me out properly." 

Just because I didn't want to be with him before, or anyone, in that case, doesn't mean I don't want what every other girl wants, like being asked out properly. Well, I didn't want that but if I'm going to be with him, he gotta do it properly.

"Sweety..." Hunter mocks me with another step towards my way and grabs my hands."You are mine with or without the girlfriend title. "

"Sugar plump... at the moment, you are ruining all my plans of not dating till University. So you better do it properly. I don't give a poop if it's the 21st century and girls can ask guys out, I'm more old school in that area." And it's true, I still love it when a guy has a dominant side and can take control over what's happening. I love it when guys buy girls flowers and ask her father for permission to take her on a date. I understand that some girls want to be in control but even though I seem very controlling and bossy, I'm mostly attracted to dominant guys.

They just seem more brave and manly. You feel protected and comfortable.

Another step, he puts my hands on top of my head against the door, brushing his lips against my forehead. "Mhm...but you made the choice of giving me a chance-"

"And I can change my decision any minute." I cut him off. Just because I gave him a chance doesn't mean I will jump in his arms.

Ignoring my statement, he continues. "You gave me the green light. I will ask you out but my point is that you are already mine no matter what's our title. "

Adorable. Not.

"Come on, Boy. We gotta go to the others before they think you ate me for breakfast. "  For some reason this feels so comfortable, even though his face is in my neck and my hands are held in an unusual position. I just feel kind of fuzzy.

"First of all-" He says against my neck. "I wouldn't mind eating you for breakfast. " To prove his point he bites my neck -like a freaking vampire- making me gasp and close my eyes. " And second of all. Don't call me 'boy'. Choose a better nickname. "

"First of all-" I say, bringing his eyes to meet mine. "If you complain one more time about what I call you, your nickname will be Snow White. Second of all.." Bringing my lips a bit closer to his I say  "Bite me one more time and I will bite your face off."

He shows no sign that he is affected by my threat- except his eyes turning darker with mischievous and a little smirk. "Bite me, Kitten." Mm, where did I hear that before?

'Scarlet...Don't you remember? If Hunter wants something, Hunter gets it? Don't you want to grant him his wish?' The little annoying voice in my head says, and for once... I totally agree with her. I stand on tiptoes and attach my lips to his teasingly - I'm doing that a lot lately- making him growl in frustration when I move backwards every time he tries to press himself against me.

And then...I bite. Catching him off guard.

Hunter pulls back quickly. "What the hell Kitten ?!" He brings his hand to his lip where a drop of blood is already visible. I should probably stop injuring him that much now that he is my - almost- boyfriend.

I shrug. "Don't Underestimate me, Snow white. " And with that, I get out of the cabin.

----------

Yes. I know it's short. I was writing this for a month and I just can't continue. I tried my best and I even sat myself down for hours just to try something but I just can't.

So from now on updates are gonna be really short-I think, unless I get a great idea- but I will try to update much more often. So maybe  once or twice a week once I get the idea on how to wrap it all up.

I still have so much to do with story and I have no clue how to do it. For all of you that have been sending me ideas- thank you but you guys need to understand that there is a lot going on behind what you see and a lot you don't know.

Keep sending me ideas, covers, banners, and TRAILERS PLEASE!!!

And don't get mad at me when I don't update because I get stressed and then it takes me even longer to update.

This chapter is not over. It's only like 800 words and the question is....would you rather me write those short updates but much more frequently or update really slowly but full chapter?

At the moment it's painful for me to write because every time I try I literally cry from frustration.

Bye bye

-Sasha.