Chapter 9 - Buisness Trips In Hell

Goal: 4k views on the book, 25 votes on the chapter.

Recap:

I start trying on the the things that I got today and finally find the black underwear that will defiantly be my favorite from now on. Putting it on it feels really comfortable. I go to look at my self in the mirror.

Damn...I look hot. Well more like seductive? It's screams 'evil.' Sort of...

I hear my phone buzz from my bedroom so I go there still wearing my little 'outfit'.

I see a text from an unknown number.

"From:unknown
If you don't want me to come over right now,
put some goddamn clothes on, kitten. "

What the...?

How the...?

Who....?

Green eyes pop in my head, and my heart rate picks up.

Hunter.

----------

I look around my room and notice my curtains are open, I look outside and see a black Mitsubishi driving buy, quickly closing them I pick up my phone again and stare at the text.

Is it Hunter? Or is it some other weird creepy dude that somehow saw me?

In any way it's messed up! Who watches as a 18 year old girl changes? That's just creepy. Especially if it's Hunter because he creeped my out enough for the past week.

Omg, should I call the police?

What if it's just the wrong number and I'm just paranoid because of Hunter?

I keep pacing around my room thinking of the possibilities of that text.

And where the hell is Nicole when I need her? She didn't come in with me so she must be staying at her house today.

Lucky biach, practically has 2 houses.

My phone buzzes again in my hand again making me freeze in my spot and slowly raise my phone to see who it is.

It's the unknown number again.

"From:Unknown
You really think closing the curtains will help you? You underestimate me.
Btw, quit pacing. You'll make a hole in the floor."

That's the last thing I remember before collapsing on the ground.

👻👻👻

"What the hell happened?" I hear a very familiar voice whisper.

"I came here to pick her up just like father told me, but when I came she was on the floor unconscious." A male voice answers.