Chapter 6 - Cupcake Killer.

Nicole's mom agreed to let her stay here for a while, to help me since I'm new here. It's not like I need help, but it's nice to finally have someone to hang out with. All of my friends in my old school were guys, and I didn't like any of them anyway, they were all players.

They didn't break girls hearts though. Everybody knew that they used girls so if they ever slept with someone they made sure that she knows what she is getting herself into. Of course there was the usual girls who thinks they can change the player but the guys always stayed away from those.

They were smart enough to know that they won't change, at least not soon.

So it good to have someone like Nicole, and soon Adam will join us too. It's just that he is still quite uncomfortable around me so I don't push him.

Nicole's personality matches mine, that why she isn't terrified of me. She is dirty minded though while I'm innocent in that department. I'm more terrifying then her, together...nobody will ever try to get on our bad side.

She will be here in about an hour with her things. She asked Adam if he wants to come but he said he doesn't want to disturb us females, he wants to enjoy his freedom away from Nikki for a while.

I am quite exited to meet Nick though, I wonder what kind of person he is. I can just imagine what kind of personality he has if is dating Nicole for a whole year.

Poor guy.

So here I am, sitting on my bed with my iPad watching Onision on YouTube. He is pretty awesome, he is not that popular but I he might be my favorite YouTuber.

While watching one of his videos, I heard the front door open. I looked out the window and saw that there was a black Mitsubishi instead of Nicole's white IKEA.

I know no one with this kind of car. OMG IS IT AN INTRUDER?

I'm so going to die.

I tiptoe my way to the door and snatch the closest object to me as a weapon. I hear sounds in the kitchen.

You know when you watch a horror movie and you watch a girl going somewhere where there is clearly danger?

Start telling I'm stupid because that where I'm headed.

I get down there with my sponge bob pajama pants, my black sports bra,  and my weapon in my right hand ready to attack whatever is in the house.

I see the fridge door open, and a figure behind it, I creep behind it hearing the figure eating something.

Not the food!

"AHHHHH!"

I scream and swing to him the man or woman with my object hoping to make some damage. I'm pretty sure I did since the figure grinned in pain.

"Ugh, is that the way you treat the best brother in the world that you didn't see for so long?" The familiar voice groaned again.

I stop hitting him when I realize 3 things.

1.My hits did enough damage, considering I'm holding my school binder,